• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sf: Asap! Whats My Play!

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by freeAgent
Good luck with the future plans. Saying you wouldn't try to **** her is definitely a bad move from the one-night stand point of view. However, if you have some reason to think you might get into an actual relationship maybe it'll work. You should tell her that your promise not to try and **** her ended when she walked out the door this morning. See how she reacts and hope you're not in the friend/no **** zone already.

please tell me you're kidding.

Duff_Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by freeAgent
You should tell her that your promise not to try and **** her ended when she walked out the door this morning. See how she reacts and hope you're not in the friend/no **** zone already.
This is the only potential recovery I can see working. You have to be pretty smooth to pull it off though.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She probably made out with you out of pity/drunkenness and pretended to pass out so that she wouldn't have to **** you.

freeAgent

Reaction score
What the hell? Why would I be kidding? If you're clearly already at the point where you have meddled in her sex life (by stopping her from going home with another dude by promising not to try and **** her) AND you've made out AND she's slept at your place AND you do actually want to ******** with her, you need to immediately grow a pair and make it clear that pursuing a sexual relationship is on your agenda. I would accomplish this by initiating more physical contact and then bringing it up in the context of dirty talk.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She wants to be pampered. When she is sleeping on the couch you should try combing her hair for her, she likes it. Use some of her favorite make-up to apply and decorate. Braid the hair into a weave (do you know her favorite extensions?). If it's all done right she will feel prettied up in the morning and much more willing.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
She wants to be pampered. When she is sleeping on the couch you should try combing her hair for her, she likes it. Use some of her favorite make-up to apply and decorate. Braid the hair into a weave (do you know her favorite extensions?). If it's all done right she will feel prettied up in the morning and much more willing.

+1

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by J Darnielle
Dudes,

PS She's a solid 8.5-9.

Originally Posted by KenN
Step 1: Take pictures.

Step 2: Post.

Or it didn't happen.
lurker[1].gif

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
Show her this thread so she understands what her options are.

Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I still don't see why he didn't use the pickup line that never fails - "Excuse me miss, but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

THis some of the funniest sh*t I have read on a forum in a long time. Well done everyone.
worship.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KenN
Step 1: Take pictures.

Step 2: Poast.

+1(for starters)

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You are my favorite person on the internet. If I could subscribe to your posts I would.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
^^Don't look at his other posts in CE and BC&E, it will be like finding out Santa Claus isn't real.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

this.

also consider lulling her to sleep with a guitar and england dan songs. if she feels prettied up in the morning whip her a watermelon cake.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cohf

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
this. also consider lulling her to sleep with a guitar and england dan songs. if she feels prettied up in the morning whip her a watermelon cake.
hahahahahahaha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads