• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

paulvarjak

Reaction score
Amazon always has them for about 80 bucks in every common color. They're never really on sale there, but they stay at that price consistently.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by paulvarjak
Amazon always has them for about 80 bucks in every common color. They're never really on sale there, but they stay at that price consistently.

DSW has them for cheap and there's a $10 off coupon floating around. I'm going out tomorrow to get a pair because I need something to student teach in and I'd love to wear them around. Thinking it's going to be a great buy, as long as no one on here gets to them first
blush.gif

Blog Marley

Reaction score
I generally wear a size 12 and have a pair of Red Wings in a 11.5 that fit pretty well. Davidz is out of the Ronnie Fieg collab dbs in an 11.5 could I get away with an 11 or 12?

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pseudonym
I've been trying to find these Burgundy DBs, but I can't find them anywhere online/in stores. Any help?

clarks-desert-boots-suede-6.jpg

PS - How do they fit? I wear size 8 in the Sand Suede DBs.

Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
people have been saying theyre at nordstrom racks lately

also try ebay

I've checked both. No size 8 left.

I'll ask if anybody can do a pick-up.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheese1
DSW has them for cheap and there's a $10 off coupon floating around. I'm going out tomorrow to get a pair because I need something to student teach in and I'd love to wear them around. Thinking it's going to be a great buy, as long as no one on here gets to them first
blush.gif

Just quoting this so people know it's confirmed, I got a pair today for $59. If you get two pairs they'll be closer to $55 or $50 each, just search for the coupon.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Burgundy DBs are something special.

Have not seen them at the Brea Nordstrom Rack.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
I generally wear a size 12 and have a pair of Red Wings in a 11.5 that fit pretty well. Davidz is out of the Ronnie Fieg collab dbs in an 11.5 could I get away with an 11 or 12?

Anyone? Also my current Sperry's (J. Crew) are an 11.5

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought oakwood
209678_366_rt.jpg
Does anyone know if the color will darken after I wear em for a few months? They are kind of light and am wondering if this color scuffs up, which I want. Not sure if I should have gone with taupe:
pl783815-01drvliv01.jpg
Also, should I spray it with something before wearing to make it waterproof?

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I plan on buying the beeswax sometime this coming week, where in Toronto has them the cheapest? I saw a posting about oakville but I'm located in Markham and that's on the other end of the city almost an hour away.

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
What's the "BR" shop you guys are talking about?

I need an all black pair and as a student, it would really do me well to try get the best deal possible.

I was going to grab the matte blacks off davidZ but I think the light-coloured soles would look weird with the jackets I plan on wearing with it.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRMC_doves
What's the "BR" shop you guys are talking about?

I need an all black pair and as a student, it would really do me well to try get the best deal possible.

I was going to grab the matte blacks off davidZ but I think the light-coloured soles would look weird with the jackets I plan on wearing with it.

BR = banarepublic

they sell clarks...and u can get 40% coupons thru their newsletter this month for every sunday (limited sizes though)

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
BR = banarepublic

they sell clarks...and u can get 40% coupons thru their newsletter this month for every sunday (limited sizes though)

I'm not sure that they have a ton left, I went to my local BR and they only had the display pair.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of the Beeswax leathers from local Nordstrom Rack for $60. Had the Sand Suedes as well.

Love them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads