Clarks Desert Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jared, Jan 8, 2007.

1. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

sign up to their newsletter for the online codes...right now in sept theyre running a 40% off program each wed. of the month

and in-store they hand out coupons, well atleast they did in aug they did cause i have a few 40% off coupons

2. paulvarjak

paulvarjak Member

Amazon always has them for about 80 bucks in every common color. They're never really on sale there, but they stay at that price consistently.

3. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

Amazon always has them for about 80 bucks in every common color. They're never really on sale there, but they stay at that price consistently.

DSW has them for cheap and there's a $10 off coupon floating around. I'm going out tomorrow to get a pair because I need something to student teach in and I'd love to wear them around. Thinking it's going to be a great buy, as long as no one on here gets to them first [​IMG]

4. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

I generally wear a size 12 and have a pair of Red Wings in a 11.5 that fit pretty well. Davidz is out of the Ronnie Fieg collab dbs in an 11.5 could I get away with an 11 or 12?

5. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

I've been trying to find these Burgundy DBs, but I can't find them anywhere online/in stores. Any help?

[​IMG]

PS - How do they fit? I wear size 8 in the Sand Suede DBs.

people have been saying theyre at nordstrom racks lately

also try ebay

I've checked both. No size 8 left.

I'll ask if anybody can do a pick-up.

6. Jonnyv

Jonnyv New Member

Comfiest shoes i own

7. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

DSW has them for cheap and there's a $10 off coupon floating around. I'm going out tomorrow to get a pair because I need something to student teach in and I'd love to wear them around. Thinking it's going to be a great buy, as long as no one on here gets to them first [​IMG]

Just quoting this so people know it's confirmed, I got a pair today for $59. If you get two pairs they'll be closer to $55 or $50 each, just search for the coupon.

8. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Those Burgundy DBs are something special.

Have not seen them at the Brea Nordstrom Rack.

9. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

I generally wear a size 12 and have a pair of Red Wings in a 11.5 that fit pretty well. Davidz is out of the Ronnie Fieg collab dbs in an 11.5 could I get away with an 11 or 12?

Anyone? Also my current Sperry's (J. Crew) are an 11.5

10. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

Bought oakwood [​IMG] Does anyone know if the color will darken after I wear em for a few months? They are kind of light and am wondering if this color scuffs up, which I want. Not sure if I should have gone with taupe: [​IMG] Also, should I spray it with something before wearing to make it waterproof?

11. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

Where are the navy DBs?

12. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

Hey guys, I plan on buying the beeswax sometime this coming week, where in Toronto has them the cheapest? I saw a posting about oakville but I'm located in Markham and that's on the other end of the city almost an hour away.

13. BRMC_doves

BRMC_doves Senior member

What's the "BR" shop you guys are talking about?

I need an all black pair and as a student, it would really do me well to try get the best deal possible.

I was going to grab the matte blacks off davidZ but I think the light-coloured soles would look weird with the jackets I plan on wearing with it.

14. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

What's the "BR" shop you guys are talking about?

I need an all black pair and as a student, it would really do me well to try get the best deal possible.

I was going to grab the matte blacks off davidZ but I think the light-coloured soles would look weird with the jackets I plan on wearing with it.

BR = banarepublic

they sell clarks...and u can get 40% coupons thru their newsletter this month for every sunday (limited sizes though)

15. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

BR = banarepublic

they sell clarks...and u can get 40% coupons thru their newsletter this month for every sunday (limited sizes though)

I'm not sure that they have a ton left, I went to my local BR and they only had the display pair.