• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Last year we got snow exactly once. It was gone by 11 am. Winter tires seem like a silly thing to do in my situation, until of course, I am in my (current) situation..
eh.gif

What is defined as 'snow' and the ensuing problems in and around Atlanta crack me up. Not to make light of your situation, but that silly little 1/2 - 1" of snow we received made parts of Midtown a traffic nightmare.

Originally Posted by voxsartoria

Oh, and a lift in your garage.

- B

At this point nothing should surprise me, but you actually have a lift for your M in your garage?

mjHession

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Italian Style
Ciao a tutti...... Hello everybody!!!
smile.gif

thzdj6525xmugkysndrp.jpg

Love this collar. Shirt deets please.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You look great, chorse. I just took my winter whites to the tailor today. :)

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice photos Senor Chorse. You look like you're ready to get beside a fire!

tshaw

Reaction score
So I wake up thursday morning to no heat and no hot water...lovely...wound up giving my self a sponge bath in teh freezing cold, with water heated in big pasta pots on the stove...so after that, I decided to go casual Thursday and Friday...here's a shot from that dreadful morning:

Know that one well this year, Rob = been there twice this season - when I had to have the chimney lined with stainless steel from it being clogged with brick dust and then the regulator for the first floor when 'ZZZZZZZZTTTTT' and stopped producing heat. BRRRRRRR!

T

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tshaw
So I wake up thursday morning to no heat and no hot water...lovely...wound up giving my self a sponge bath in teh freezing cold, with water heated in big pasta pots on the stove...so after that, I decided to go casual Thursday and Friday...here's a shot from that dreadful morning:

Know that one well this year, Rob = been there twice this season - when I had to have the chimney lined with stainless steel from it being clogged with brick dust and then the regulator for the first floor when 'ZZZZZZZZTTTTT' and stopped producing heat. BRRRRRRR!

T

Yea, my buildng was constructed in 1927...so the charm of some of the structure, and some original furnishings inside our apt is nice...but that means nothing when the pipes are so old that this happens occasionally...
frown.gif

Spizzy

Reaction score
No headshot today, I'm hiding my hideous disfigurement from surgery... Pain and swelling sucks, but oxycodone aint too bad.

IMG_2589.jpg

I decided on my way out that 4 degrees Fahrenheit was too cold for just a shirt, but didn't bother to snap a picture of the sweater. Lighting is dim due to taking this before sunrise, pants and tie are actually a little lighter blue, shirt is black and white stripes.

Tie; Alfani RED slim
Shirt: Polo custom fit
Pants: Banana straight fit chino

I'm having some of my ties slimmed down this week so hopefully some more interesting outfits coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads