• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Reaction score
these are for kalanigee

Alden Leathersoul Jumper boots shell cordovan #8

f_tfo9qj4wyy4m_c50162d.jpg

f_tfo9qj4wyy4m_3d0fc10.jpg

f_pkiqa0h0ehnm_96482cf.jpg

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These really are great looking, nice boots. Unfortunately, Tom does not order in 13D for the Hawaii store so I have to special order to get his boots. Tom, you are going to do larger sizes for the BH store, right?

Originally Posted by SLAB
these are for kalanigee

f_tfo9qj4wyy4m_c50162d.jpg

f_tfo9qj4wyy4m_3d0fc10.jpg

f_pkiqa0h0ehnm_96482cf.jpg

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom, how about making these little puppies (but then in roughout instead of suede)

I can do that. Are you sure about the sole?

Originally Posted by DrZRM
These really are great looking, nice boots. Unfortunately, Tom does not order in 13D for the Hawaii store so I have to special order to get his boots. Tom, you are going to do larger sizes for the BH store, right?

I ordered 13Ds in some of the shoes for BH, not all. It will be a learning process for me. I started only stocking up to 9.5E here in Hawaii and now I stock 12Ds. I'll try my best to stock up to 13D but I have to play it by ear to make sure I can sell them in LA.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these are for kalanigee

It never ceases to amaze me how much better the Jumpers look when worn and creased. I'm doing black soft calf next so if you haven't preordered jump on it!

JonB27

Reaction score
Just saw that you will be opening a store in L.A! Do you have a tentative grand opening day?

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mechanical pencil
Wait, you're stocking 9 and 9 1/2 E widths now? On all of your Aldens?

Yes!!!

I meant when I first opened in 2004, I only stocked up to 9.5E back then.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JonB27
Just saw that you will be opening a store in L.A! Do you have a tentative grand opening day?

Being pushed out everyday but now we're looking at March. We'll definitely have a grand opening party for SF.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Being pushed out everyday but now we're looking at March. We'll definitely have a grand opening party for SF.

This would be sweet. There aren't too many places in LA to try/buy Aldens that I know of, esp. the more casual boots.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
I'm doing black soft calf next so if you haven't preordered jump on it!

Of the Jumpers similar to the one pictured above? Can we have more details on it if so? Sole, last and sizing range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads