***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick

rick Senior member

Those are the boots I am looking for, now to find them on sale... [​IMG]

i have rarely seen aldens on sale. good luck

2. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

i had a random girl literally come up to me and say "nice shoes, want to fuck?"
    she didn't really mean it then but at least i got her number and it might potentially lead to something like buttsecks.

That's some Inland Empire shit right there [​IMG]

3. beowolf

beowolf Senior member

i have rarely seen aldens on sale. good luck

Well, I need to look for an alternative at a little cheaper in price.

4. LeatherSOUL

LeatherSOUL Senior member

I think I'm going to order the black calf jumpers, when will you be getting them in?

Not for about 6 months.

+1
    i had a random girl literally come up to me and say "nice shoes, want to fuck?"
    she didn't really mean it then but at least i got her number and it might potentially lead to something like buttsecks.

Nice. I will definitely be quoting you the next time someone is on the fence about buying a pair. [​IMG]

5. jolla

jolla Active Member

Tom, those Jumpers are amazing. I spoke to you last week about my search for a #8 boot, and now I can add those to the list of candidates.

The thing about the Jumper is that it's hard to tell what the toe height and last shape look like relative to some of the other lasts. I love the Plaza wingtip for its elegance and the Jumper for its ruggedness. To me the NST is the perfect balance, but alas, no 11D!

I have a request that will take a little work, but I think it would benefit the forum greatly. Is there any way that you could put a lineup together of the same size of a shell Indy, a Plaza Wingtip in #8, a NST boot, and the jumper in #8 and take some pics from the top and then from eye level, etc--the more pics the happier we'll all be.

I know this is asking a lot of a busy guy, but it would be greatly appreciated by many of us! Thanks in advance.

6. LeatherSOUL

LeatherSOUL Senior member

Tom, those Jumpers are amazing. I spoke to you last week about my search for a #8 boot, and now I can add those to the list of candidates.

The thing about the Jumper is that it's hard to tell what the toe height and last shape look like relative to some of the other lasts. I love the Plaza wingtip for its elegance and the Jumper for its ruggedness. To me the NST is the perfect balance, but alas, no 11D!

I have a request that will take a little work, but I think it would benefit the forum greatly. Is there any way that you could put a lineup together of the same size of a shell Indy, a Plaza Wingtip in #8, a NST boot, and the jumper in #8 and take some pics from the top and then from eye level, etc--the more pics the happier we'll all be.

I know this is asking a lot of a busy guy, but it would be greatly appreciated by many of us! Thanks in advance.

I would love to do so but it's gonna be very hard to get everything in stock at the same time.

I'll think of something...ok, off to La La Land!

7. rick

rick Senior member

Well, I need to look for an alternative at a little cheaper in price.

i would get on leathersoul pre-order list save up and get aldens, i have went with less expensive boots and have always been disappointed. good luck.

8. rick

rick Senior member

i have both the nst and the jumper boots both are great but i have to say the nst is the best of the bunch.

9. jolla

jolla Active Member

i have both the nst and the jumper boots both are great but i have to say the nst is the best of the bunch.

I totally agree, Rick, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait 6-8 months for the restock. [​IMG]

10. jolla

jolla Active Member

I would love to do so but it's gonna be very hard to get everything in stock at the same time.

I'll think of something...ok, off to La La Land!

Thanks Tom! Have a good trip!

11. Ahab

Ahab Senior member

Fit pics? And not that I am really looking for more shit to buy but I have to say something about a Kudu Jump boot sounds really awesome to me right now.....

12. jolla

jolla Active Member

Fit pics?

Yeah, I'd love to see those, too!

I wish there were a better way to look at all of the pics of a specific boot that had been uploaded across all the forums... Especially the fit pics.

13. rick

rick Senior member

I totally agree, Rick, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait 6-8 months for the restock. [​IMG]

i know what you mean, i am pretty sure that the shoemart just got a stock of alden boots in. good luck.

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Double leather, Trubalance, available for order in almost any size but will be stocking 6-12D.

No 8E or 8EE? And when will it be in stock?

15. rick

rick Senior member

Fit pics?

And not that I am really looking for more shit to buy but I have to say something about a Kudu Jump boot sounds really awesome to me right now.....

i will post pics tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.