• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
sorry but I'm not liking the plaid at all...

super

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad pics Marc by Marc Jacobs
niteout2.jpg
Mjolk
niteout.jpg

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus - Unlike Eason, I kinda dig it. The hem on your left leg makes me think the jeans coud be tapered a bit for a sleeker look. What's the jacket?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Do you mean the shirt itself or combining it with the outfit?
I'm not the biggest fan of plaid in general, but just looking at the top half of the picture, I think it's the plaid with the outfit. Too much going on with the colors. Is that a black blazer or a navy blue? Navy would be fine IRL because the plaid has some blue in it, but I can't tell from the pic. Maybe it's the pocket square? I don't know what the pink is doing there, it's one too many colors. Eh, I don't know what's going on so don't listen to me. Yeah I think I've got it, it's fine except for the color of the pocket square. Just white I think would be better. okay time for some sleep, obviously

oneblood

Reaction score
No.

oneblood

Reaction score
David Byrne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads