• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
double post - I am finally moving today. Of course, I might lose my job today, but hey, at least I will be sleeping in my new place tonight.

MonkeyFresh

Reaction score
Had to end my summer fling because the girl made out with 3 guys at a party the other night whilst I was on a beer/food run...
censored.gif

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MonkeyFresh
Had to end my summer fling because the girl made out with 3 guys at a party the other night whilst I was on a beer/food run...
censored.gif

You probably realize that this was going on throughout the rest of the summer, right?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
This is pretty stupid. Employers will **** their employees in a second these days, you really have to look out for yourself. Both parties should be watching the bottom line.
There's lots of truth in this post.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
insomina the past two nights.

also if i want to change my cell phone i'll have to pay an extra $15 a month on my bill.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lady Canuker
Waking up at 3:30am for no apparent reason and not being able to get back to sleep.

Trying to get all the hours you can out of your birfday huh?

Happy returns!

Orpheus

Reaction score
It pisses me off when people make so much damn noise while chewing and/or letting their mouth open while chewing intermittently, or the whole time. Talk about a disgusting sound.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orpheus
It pisses me off when people make so much damn noise while chewing and/or letting their mouth open while chewing intermittently, or the whole time. Talk about a disgusting sound.
It's also disgusting to see it.

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jumbie
Trying to get all the hours you can out of your birfday huh?

Happy returns!

Thanks
smile.gif

Azraelscross

Reaction score
my life, my mistakes, my job, my one co-worker who feels the need to repeat everything 20 ******* times in a minute. SHUT UP DUMB BROAD I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads