• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
smack.gif

emosstheboss

Reaction score
Yea, but the bottle you buy has 65 g. You're telling me when you drink one you leave that last 4 fl oz at the bottom?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't we just agree that you're both drinking ****?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
smack.gif

so
Originally Posted by emosstheboss
Yea, but the bottle you buy has 65 g. You're telling me when you drink one you leave that last 4 fl oz at the bottom?
I was just trying to establish that an 8 oz serving of the Sbux drink had more sugar than an 8 oz serving of coke. I tend to drink coke in 8-12 oz servings. I hate how it tastes from a plastic bottle TBH. ( I used mathematics to deduce that half a 16 oz was 8oz...)

Coke isn't better for you by any means, but its teger and he was wrong so I had to establish this.

Edited for
V V V

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Serving Size\t\t16 fl. oz. \tAmt Per Serving\t Calories\t\t 430\t Fat Calories\t\t 130\t Total Fat (g)\t\t 14\t Saturated Fat (g)\t\t 9\t Trans Fat (g)\t\t 0\t Cholesterol (mg)\t\t 55\t Sodium (mg)\t\t 240\t Total Carbohydrates (g)\t\t 70\t Fiber (g)\t\t 0\t Sugars (g)\t\t 60\t Protein (g)\t\t 6\t Vitamin A\t\t 10%\t Vitamin C\t\t 0%\t Calcium\t\t 20%\t Iron\t\t 0%\t Caffeine (mg)\t\t 115\t also, I don't order mine with whipped creme so your calculations are off
frown.gif
passive aggressiveness ftw tho

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
cimg7471.jpg
YMCxGetSmartxFredPerry AA Crate PFF Had to hurry the shot because of this. Went on for over an hour and even hailed at one point:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
cimg7471.jpg

YMCxGetSmartxFredPerry
AA
Crate
PFF

Had to hurry the shot because of this. Went on for over an hour and even hailed at one point:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

where is it monsoon season?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
where is it monsoon season?

Costa Rica.

(Don't suggest to whodini that the place is over rated. He doesn't take kindly to it.)

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
whodini : costa rica :: teger : **** from starbucks???

fixed.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This argument is like two bums fighting over who has to sleep in the pile of dog **** and who has to sleep in the dumpster.

nomad

Reaction score
India 08 steeze.
img0042zxp.jpg
Harem pants in the summer, chilling in Vancouver, at the beach and lazing around town, could it work?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
-Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) shirt -Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) shorts
n15904009_42372946_8040979.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads