• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unexpected encounters with celebrities

JPYPSU07

Reaction score
Max Casella a.k.a. Vinny Delpino from Doogie House M.D. Friday night having a smoke while leaving my friend's building where he lives.

Twitch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JPYPSU07
Max Casella a.k.a. Vinny Delpino from Doogie House M.D. Friday night having a smoke while leaving my friend's building where he lives.

He was also in The Sopranos.

The Snob

Reaction score
Had tapas with (ok, not actually with... but like at the adjacent table hah!) Jason Schwartzman in Barcelona this past Fall. He is really tiny! But adorable! And was the quietest one at his table with two other loud Americans.

windrunner

Reaction score
Joe's Stone Crabs in Miami. Hit the Mensroom, standing at the urinal, guy pulls up at the next urinal, give him the standard glance, it's Bono

After he spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find whatever he was searching for in his pants, I felt like starting to quietly sing, "Still haven't found what I'm looking for"
laugh.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the last drips of credibility for ice cube just evaporated.

Originally Posted by touchthesky
When I worked at Starbucks, I made a Vanilla Latte for Ice Cube!

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
the last drips of credibility for ice cube just evaporated.

just now??!?

1000876.jpg

he was so low, the vanilla latte actually improves his street cred.

Thomas0302

Reaction score
Originally Posted by windrunner
Joe's Stone Crabs in Miami. Hit the Mensroom, standing at the urinal, guy pulls up at the next urinal, give him the standard glance, it's Bono

After he spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find whatever he was searching for in his pants, I felt like starting to quietly sing, "Still haven't found what I'm looking for"
laugh.gif

That would've been hilarious. You should of went for it, it's not like you'll ever see him again.

This reminds me of an interview I saw with John Stamos from Full House.

Apparently him and Bob Saget still hang out occasionally and one thing they like to do at a restaurant is to go to bathroom and stand at the urinals while some other man is there using one.

Stamos (aka Uncle Jesse) will say something to the likes of, "So Danny, how've the girls been?" and Saget will say "well, DJ's really been struggling with...etc.."

Stamos said the other guy random guy usually just has a "wft is going on" look on his face.
rotflmao.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas0302
That would've been hilarious. You should of went for it, it's not like you'll ever see him again.

This reminds me of an interview I saw with John Stamos from Full House.

Apparently him and Bob Saget still hang out occasionally and one thing they like to do at a restaurant is to go to bathroom and stand at the urinals while some other man is there using one.

Stamos (aka Uncle Jesse) will say something to the likes of, "So Danny, how've the girls been?" and Saget will say "well, DJ's really been struggling with...etc.."

Stamos said the other guy random guy usually just has a "wft is going on" look on his face.
rotflmao.gif

Word is Sagat is a party animal

K

Vito

Reaction score
Back in the 1980s I saw Mike Campbell, the guitarist in Tom Petty's band, in a Hollywood vintage clothing shop. I recognized him and said, "Hey". He nodded back. He seemed to be a decent guy, quiet and down-to-earth.

enjoiii

Reaction score
Met Todd Bertuzzi when he was apart of the Vancouver Canucks at a Mercedes Dealership he was driving a Ferrari and wasnt that nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads