• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unexpected encounters with celebrities

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Never seen Mad Men

Bromley

Reaction score
I saw The Killer, Jerry Lee Lewis, pull a little '80s Mercedes convertible into handicapped spot in a Smoothie King parking lot. I was driving out of of the parking lot at the time, but I made quick plans to turn around when I spotted him (Jerry is famous for selling his own bootleg merch/media literally out of the back of his car). Sadly, he was gone by the time I'd managed to navigate the busy parking lot. But he's still alive, and I've got my eyes peeled for that haircut around town.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
John kerry travels with three puppies.

20190428_131644.jpg
20190428_131823.jpg
20190428_131823.jpg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.