• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

perdave19

Reaction score
Deciding two monthss ago to not get the 3 year extended( w inspection when my car was fine) and finding out yesterday that I need a new alternator! 2K USD!

Geez, what a reverse lottery loser I am today.

Dave

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2K to replace an alternator? WTF kind of car do you drive?

I managed to replace the alternator on my car (89 acura) myself with no mechanical knowledge or experience and basic handtools. Just bought a new one at napa or whatever and replaced the old one.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's supposed to be high 60's/low 70's in the next couple of days. What the eff? It's November.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
It's supposed to be high 60's/low 70's in the next couple of days. What the eff? It's November.

Quit bitching, nancy-boy. Some of us normal humans who happen to reside in your state like the sun and warmth.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Quit bitching, nancy-boy. Some of us normal humans who happen to reside in your state like the sun and warmth.
If it's 70, how will I wear my tweed-heavy election day ensemble?
frown.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
If it's 70, how will I wear my tweed-heavy election day ensemble?
frown.gif

You'll just have to go with your runner-up ensemble, your authentic leiderhosen with those cute little green flannel shorts and short-sleeved button-front shirt. You can wear the hat and everything.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I backed my car into a branch parking in my driveway today and now there's a big ******* scratch on the top right of my car. This is ridiculous.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc

laugh.gif
I actually agree with conne in this isntance. Thankfully, it is now around 0 degress up here in Canada. Some people call it autumn, but I call it cashmere season. I love overcoat weather. I only start to dislike it after it snows and the streets get covered in slush, forcing me to hide the beautiful patina of my shoes underneath ugly black rubber.
frown.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I backed my car into a branch parking in my driveway today and now there's a big ******* scratch on the top right of my car. This is ridiculous.

and you want to be a pilot?
eh.gif

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by California Dreamer
Customers who refuse to accept that fixed-price contracts are also fixed-scope contracts.

Isn't that the truth! I also like the ones where they screwed up somewhere along the line and as a result they have less capital because of it so they feel they should get a discount on the fixed-price contract to account for their own ineptness.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the ****, what time is it supposed to be? All the clocks around me are confusing the hell out of me.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't had a cigarette in 18 hours because I slept forever and my parents came over to check on me (been sick) right after I woke up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads