• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That "Photograph" by Def Leppard is like the only De Leppard song NOT available on iTunes.

KhouriC

Reaction score
the antique lamp shade i destroyed would cost 500 if replaced as is, it belonged to my roommate

Lucky7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheGreek
A democrat as our president, Im so f****n pissed!!

****, you beat me to it! I'm so F****** SCREWED!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HOLY ******* **** MY TRANSMISSION MIGHT BE SHOT.

censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
^^ ew that sucks. i need new tires.

Colpitts

Reaction score
Put the winter rim/tires on my sports car today...

GOD it looks terrible

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am about to murder my landlord. My internet connection has been really slow lately. For example, pages like CNN.com will simply not load or take MINUTES to fully load. On SF, threads will sometimes load only halfway or, if they load fully, it takes like a minute. I called my landlord's office and the woman who answered the phone was a huge *****. "Look, no one else is complaining about it. We can send someone to look but if there's nothing wrong we WILL charge you $45. I'm sure it has something to do with your computer." No, you unambitious ****, it has nothing to do with my computer because I've tried it on both a desktop and a laptop and the connection STILL blows. It is really infuriating.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Today, dishonest shakedown artists, better known as med mal lawyers. But what makes me happy today, is shoving a stupid and frivolous claim down their throat by thorough documentation of the facts
smile.gif

Didn't even need to involve our guys.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My transmission is almost definitely shot. At this point it would be more cost effective to get a new car. I am about to be seriously financially fucked.

And I've only had it back for 2 weeks after it spent a week in the shop.

At this point I'm just hoping I can make it to all my obligations for the weekend. This is really godamn stressful.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Legally, because of a divorce settlement, my parents are required to each pay for some of my college tuition. Right now it's worked out I pay a third and they each pay a third. However, I'm somewhat behind on my payments. If I have to buy a new car there is no way in hell I will be able to pay them back in time for the next semester.

Which means they won't pay anything towards it.

Which means I'm Catch 22 fucked. I can't work or go to school without a car, and if I buy a car, I can't afford to go to school.

I've been contemplating a serious lifestyle change for some time and this situation may have forced my hand. Anyone that does NOT live in MD, VA or DC want an exciting new roommate? My financial situation is a little bit of a roller coaster but I'm witty and dress well! Also I'm a great (vegetarian) cook and I am a magician.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Legally, because of a divorce settlement, my parents are required to each pay for some of my college tuition. Right now it's worked out I pay a third and they each pay a third. However, I'm somewhat behind on my payments. If I have to buy a new car there is no way in hell I will be able to pay them back in time for the next semester. Which means they won't pay anything towards it. Which means I'm Catch 22 fucked. I can't work or go to school without a car, and if I buy a car, I can't afford to go to school. I've been contemplating a serious lifestyle change for some time and this situation may have forced my hand. anyone that does NOT live in MD, VA or DC want an exciting new roommate? My financial situation is a little bit of a roller coaster but I'm witty and dress well! Also I'm a great (vegetarian) cook and I am a magician.
Wanna move to Ohio?
bounce2.gif

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Wanna move to Ohio?
bounce2.gif

I am dead serious open to any ideas right now. There's probably more of a market for me in the larger cities though.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I am dead serious open to any ideas right now. There's probably more of a market for me in the larger cities though.
Columbus is a decent size, about 750,000. I think dusty is looking for a roomie.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Transfer to Xavier, I have an extra room for you.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who cancel, and then reschedule and then cancel, and then do it all over again. All within the course of one week. **** you all. You are no longer the jivest turkeys on my jive turkey top 10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads