• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Ebay $51.02. Black leather Cafe Racer. Size 38.

A few years ago I scouted ebay for months looking for a perfect cafe racer and never found one for a good price, but I was looking only at brown ones, which are a bit more scarce. Nice score.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
173282092_o.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ordered up some flannel lanvinz.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Hate the crotch head rivet.
Crotch rivets rule. That's one of those silly dealmaker details for me since I first discovered that *********** 90s. besides, think of it as a target for you to **************** bizzatch you too, xChen. Who's already been there.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the RRL Slim fit dries from Mauro after I crashed my Razor scooter and banged up my 5EPxSFs.
For the money, these are one of the most solid buys you can get. Because of the wierd pricing scheme that Ralph Lauren imposes on all RRL retailers (they actually specify the markup, and on all RRL products, you will see an RRL tag, unlike other companies, who generally allow retailers to mark up as they see fit) you can be sure that you are actually already getting a significant discount compared to other brands. Which means that these are a steal. US made, details like hidden back pocket rivets, hidden selvedge coin pocket, good mix of brown, yellow and dull orange stitching with very subtle stitching details

http://farinellis.blogspot.com/search/label/RRL

Also, Common Projects Achilles mid's in grey:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...n+Projects&d=b

Got them through a hookup, because at $332, my wife would have beat me with a stick. Won't say who so that he doesn't get inundated with requests. But thanks man.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^Dude must be gangster.

GS, need that rivet because it's such a small target I need surgeon-like precision.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Haha. I'm glad that by scrolling from the bottom up, i didn't even need to read the user name to know who bought that book.

Im predictable like that
smile.gif
Free& Easy is great though, really inspirational, detailed and nerdy. The styling samples are modern and on point aswell. I wish I could understand japanese though, would love to know whats the deal with the weird guy who has his own column in each number. And what a title as "Rugged mans interest: coffee" really holds
smile.gif

Love that it has a life style approch to the whole deal

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
Im predictable like that
smile.gif
Free& Easy is great though, really inspirational, detailed and nerdy. The styling samples are modern and on point aswell. I wish I could understand japanese though, would love to know whats the deal with the weird guy who has his own column in each number. And what a title as "Rugged mans interest: coffee" really holds
smile.gif
Love that it has a life style approch to the whole deal

Scans/pics would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Gentry

Reaction score
Just bought KMW Blazer in Tweed.

got it for under $350, too cheap to resist!

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gshen
AE McAllister from the bay ($70+shipping!):

mcallister.jpg

Good buy, I need a pair of those to wear with my jeans and cords this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads