Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

[​IMG]

raf simons puffer from 02/03.

2. whacked

whacked Senior member

Gave in to 6pm.com Puma sale and bough these
    [​IMG]
    Where do I go to turn in my SW&D card? [​IMG]

Other recent purchases: a few pair of R&B, some Engineered Garments, Cheaney shoes etc.

3. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

[​IMG] Haircut inspired by the Calvin Klein Collection ad.

4. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

whacked...

wtf?

5. whacked

whacked Senior member

whacked...

wtf?

Exactly. [​IMG]

Seriously, I think I could use a pair of beataround black sneaks. Was considering Rod Laver Vintage but I like the toebox of these better. Quality should be decent (full-grain leather and all that), and they are relatively understated as far as Pumas go. The laces would be swapped out for white ones and the tag must go.

And hey, they only costed $36 bux. [​IMG]

6. xchen

xchen Senior member

pic

[​IMG]

7. rocks

rocks Senior member

Exactly. [​IMG]

Seriously, I think I could use a pair of beataround black sneaks. Was considering Rod Laver Vintage but I like the toebox of these better. Quality should be decent (full-grain leather and all that), and they are relatively understated as far as Pumas go. The laces would be swapped out for white ones and the tag must go.

And hey, they only costed $36 bux. [​IMG]

Just cancel your order man, this is a bad impulse buy.....

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Justin- That actually looks a lot better on you than i thought. I'm avoiding someone on facebook chat at the moment. But yea, looks real cool. How easy is that going to be for you to maintain on a daily basis? That's the one problem i've always had with getting a "cool" haircut. I don't feel like putting a bunch of effort every morning before my day. Plus, sometimes i just like to bum around. Upload a straight on angle one of these days. Could possibly take it a bit shorter on top so it'd be able to grow out longer between cuts, but it's nice.

9. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

The mobile upload on facebook makes it look really tall.
    I'll post a proper pic this weekend.

10. whacked

whacked Senior member

[​IMG]

Just cancel your order man, this is a bad impulse buy.....

[​IMG]

Are they all that different from the much sought after APC x Nike Court?

[​IMG]

11. APK

APK Senior member

For what it's worth, I dig the Pumas. They aren't too loud, but they aren't dull, either. Then again, my tastes don't appear to be as conservative as a lot of others on this forum. Still, I think it's a versatile looking shoe that doesn't sacrafice character to be so. Those Nikes are just...boring. C'mon, a pure black sneaker? That's almost on par with a pure white sneaker.

And though I've only been here for a minute, those tees that were just posted are probably not going to go over very well with this crowd.

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

whacked- I don't know that those nikes are much sought after. They are pretty different though. Very different toe box (the nikes are much more wide/rounded at the end than they look in the pic) and pretty much all black. I don't dislike those pumas because of the brand. I don't like the shape the chiseled back and then the weird toe. Also don't like the white midsole and baby blue accents. Just a strange shoe shape with weird coloring. I dunno, the apc x nikes are just really simple all black (the off black midsole is semi-noticeable so it's not pure black) and a standard sneaker shape. I wish there was no nike logo on them. I dunno, whatever gets you through the day though

13. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Belt and wallet from Unlucky Only $120 for both shipped to RoK. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] P.S. Justin I dig the haircut [​IMG]

14. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Up until SF I never "thrifted", but I saw these today & I had to get them.. Now I don't know how to wear them as I have never bought anything of this style (all my shoes have been sleek not chunky). Other than with jeans or chinos, I was thinking I may be able to wear them with my suits when it is cooler? HELP! GetSmart I know you can help! I will get my boot maker to give it a once over next week: - New heels - Rubber toe taps - Leather conditioning [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Incotex summer weight dark grey pants - getting tailored as we speak: - removal of belt loops - 5 cm cuff & SF approved pant break ration! Herringbone navy with fine vertical stripe BT - to be featured on WAYT this week Edward Green "Beaulieu" last 82 - to be featured in WAYT next week when they arrive - very excited as they are my first EG C&J trees x 5 That's it I think for this month, though I am on the hunt for a new watch.. Stay tuned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.