• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATLiens (and other north Georgia geeks): Looking for an H&M Near You?

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was strolling throught the Mall of Ga when I noticed the HUGE banner across a wall. Apparently the MOG is getting an H&M in time for the fall season. After looking through their website, the only locations in Georgia are at Atlantic Station in Atlanta, and in Alpharetta.

I generally stay as far away from those two places as possible due to traffic, so having an H&M this close will be great. Just thought I would pass word along!

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and her friends found out when they went down to the Atlantic Station H&M. Apparently a lot of the satellite locations are women's only. For example the Columbus, OH H&M is a mall location and it's not only considerably smaller, but women's only.

Moos3d

Reaction score
Are there really any good men's clothes stores in North Georgia outside of downtown and Buckhead. We have some of the highest median income counties in the country here but it seems every good store is downtown and all we have up here are mall brand stores.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just because some counties have high income levels doesn't mean that people are willing to spend a lot on clothes. Simply not much demand for men's clothing in North Georgia. I'm about 20 minutes from Buckhead where the best shopping is, but I still hardly ever make the trip down there.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish you guys would stop calling people niggas like that was the cool **** to do

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
For example the Columbus, OH H&M is a mall location and it's not only considerably smaller, but women's only.

This is terrribly annoying.

I went to an H&M near Detroit a while ago, and was bowled over. Cheap clothes that actually fit! Then I went to the H&M here in Columbus, and was made sad. Cruel Swedes!

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xchen, you were right. I got it confirmed by the MOG's JCrew manager, who also let me know that as of next Tuesday that JCrew will also be a women's only store. Hmm.

Though they did have a fair amount of guy's stuff that was already marked down with an additional 30% off.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That J. Crew is already fairly small, with a lacking men's section anyways. The J. Crew at Lenox is way better. The men's section at Lenox is bigger than the entire store in the Mall of GA. Actually I completely avoid the MOG because there isn't one store I'd expect to find anything at.

iLLmAtiCiAn

Reaction score
Ye, I live in the Suwanee area and the shopping at MOG is simply lackluster. I didn't know they were making J Crew women's only. Is the men's stuff on sale right now?

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True. I work in the MOG area and like the area better than most others, but the actual shopping is nothing to write home over.

iLL, yeah the guy's stuff at the MOG JCrew is on sale. There's not much left, though, and it's mostly larger sizes from what I saw.

I need to hit up Discover Mills soon. I love Jillians, but the last time I shopped there was practically years ago and I seem to remember it sucking

iLLmAtiCiAn

Reaction score
Discovery Mills is all outlets and honestly has less choice than MOG. Off 5th and Neiman Marcus Last Call are pretty much bleh and nothing else even deserves a bleh.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We should have a meetup one weekend in this neck of the woods for all of us who don't feel like trekking downtown.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidpeter