• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NO PURCHASE Club for MAY 2011

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I joined last month...and completely blew it within the first week. Im jsut gonna promise to spend less this month than i did last month. haha

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i celebrated last months success with 3 ties and a pair of shoes yesterday. prob shot my load for the month, so since its before may 4 ill give it a shot.

though my b day is at the end of the month all monies received will try to be held for june
smile.gif

not wearing my silk versace boxers

tone76

Reaction score
No can do this month. I need to topy a pair of AEs and I'm looking for another job, so I'll be forced to wear my Canali for job interviews.

See you in June!

toscano_adottato

Reaction score
I'm in. My bank account definitely needs the vacation!

I'll be shelving my Giorgio Armani Classico Grey Flannel suit that I purchased as a memento of my wonderful two years living in Florence, Italy.

This is going to be hard.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am in this month. Not wearing my BB Navy Sack suit.

JGloger

Reaction score
Well, I made a minor purchase yesterday in celebration of making it all of April.

I think that may have been enough to rejuvenate me and prepare me for May. I'm in. I'll forgo my AE Strands and BB Navy Sports Coat.

JGloger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
though my b day is at the end of the month all monies received will try to be held for june
smile.gif

Same. My birthday is on the 20th but any $ or gift cards can wait until June to be spent.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I am buying a laptop for school probably by the end of this month, I'm hoping they release os x lion by then, and a backpack. It is for school though, does this automatically exclude me?

Since I do not have a huge wardrobe like some of you I will give up what I enjoy wearing the most...my watch, something about wearing a watch makes me feel different. Lol

Posted via Tapatalk

whan7806

Reaction score
Haha I seriously need this - spent WAY too much the last two months and I've gotten to the stage where I put off looking at my BB and BB/CC statements.

I'm in.

I will give up my TF ties + Attolini suit for the month.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After an expensive April I commit myself to the NPC for May. I will repair and do maintenance, and do spring cleaning while I'm at it. That and buy not a damned clothing related item.

As for what to deny myself for a month...it will be my favourite blue gingham shirt.

This I swear.

HarleyBob

Reaction score
Count me OUT. I don't see the point of this. Not only that, it appears the economy is on the mend and we need to do everything we can to help.

I am going to start the "I promise to purchase at least one grenadine tie each week of the month of May from Hober" club.

Anybody want to join me for the month of May? I've already purchased 2 Hober's this month and have 7 that I am awaiting delivery. I have another 5 in the shopping cart that I am trying to decide on.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I blew it in April (though it was a lighter month than usual). Really need to consolidate what I have for a bit so no new stuff for me in May.

Will also give up wearing both of my new cashmere sweaters for the month... will be touching them a lot though.
lookaround.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member