• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

absolute worst possible names

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diamond. Seriously.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think my Clytie deserves to be here.

Icarus

Reaction score
batman-suparman-02a.jpg
this should actually go in best names btw

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
There was a Nicholas Cage SNL skit where he was trying to think of a good name for his baby with his expectant wife. His name was pronounced "Os-wee-pay" Spelled Asswipe.

I knew a kid in high school named Brick. Not so bad, but his last name was Wall. WTF were his parents thinking?

Ugh, I hate pun names. My high school biology teacher was named Brick Street.

Yeah, it's funny to you, the parent, for the first few days I'm sure, but your kid is going to have to live a lifetime of hearing the same stupid jokes/reactions.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew a Vietnamese girl named Appreciation. The odd thing was in Vietnam her name was something normal like Lily but upon moving to the US her family named her Appreciation.
confused.gif

mcs5280

Reaction score
I worked with a kid in high school whose first name was Jazz. I thought he was joking for like a month until he showed me his drivers license. His dad was this crazy long-haired hippy that would come into our store and try to bum free stuff from his son.

AldenPyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Hong Kong, the fast food restaurants make their workers choose an English name to wear on their tag (e.g. 'Shark' Li, 'Bee' Tsang, or whatever). Its kind of a cliched expat joke to laugh at them, but their kids making a buck and I'm sure they could care less what some old white guy thinks of their Nom de Large Fries.

On the other hand, I still get a chuckle out of the girl at Haagen-Dazs who called herself "Money" Ho.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I knew a Vietnamese girl named Appreciation. The odd thing was in Vietnam her name was something normal like Lily but upon moving to the US her family named her Appreciation.
confused.gif

She was probably Thai, because Appreciation is a Thai name (seriously).

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckrogers