• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenResident

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrUnicorn
IMG_8718.jpg

mr freedom
fob 098xx
lonewolf engineers

I think your belt buckle is off center.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
I think it looks flawless, as everyone would probably expect from me lol
I agree totally. Nice cuffs, looks great with the tie, fit of blazer and pants are both quite good, and shoes are fairly ballin. It's 3-roll-2 so a higher button stance is fine imo and is actually somewhat distinctive. My only nitpick, and it's a MAJOR nitpick (no big deal), I'd prefer a non-black briefcase with the brown shoes but overall it looks great.
smile.gif

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
consider the source

umm if you mean me posting that, I do have visible tattoos and i also don't dress rockabilly.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EdenResident
I think your belt buckle is off center.

No man this is so when you're wailing away on your 4500 dollar Telecaster you don't scratch the back of it with your belt buckle. Elvis did it, and who has the street cred to copy Elvis's moves if not mrUnicorn?

Actually, if anything, the belt buckle should be even more off to the side.

Dude is tough like the knuckle of a moose.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LnA Undershirt
Thom Browne Henley
Pendleton X OC Sailing Coat
Ever Kahki
Yuketen Maine Guide Boot: BRAND NEW =)

P5W4A.png

yYM71.png

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome boots, jacket, khakis
still can't get down with the henley

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
awesome boots, jacket, khakis
still can't get down with the henley

HA! yeah it is giving me grief . . . I do like this look though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How are you wearing a jacket and boots when it's 74 in newport?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The concept is workable I think... just in practice it's not shining through. I'd try something similar again, maybe with less boot tuck and swapping pieces in a mirror until you find something that works a little better. Henley is going okay with this fit imo, I actually kinda like the top half just the bottom half isn't doing it for me.

Chinos fit and boot tuck are not meshing with the top I think. Much tighter pants (like Sq's khaki'ish dior type fit, or 511/510 levi's khaki) would probably help. The proportions are awkward, but it doesn't seem deliberate, making them deliberate would probably ADD rather than detract to my eye at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members