• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things I learned from styleforum sw&d

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lulz

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jhpug5.gif

baba booey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
- ebonics are really trendy right now
I know. Who would have thought Persians would be using Ebonics so heavily. And using the Asian slang for the "N" word is ingenious.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^I wish that guy would post he has the sickest wardrobe out of everyone on the internet across all fora.

Here's another one, once you get ripped by jetdawg you become permanently butthurt.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jet is a lonely, obnoxious person whose only validation in life is 'pwing plebes' (last time I heard language like that used was by WoW kids...until I discovered SF) and describing all his fanciful clothes and outings without ever posting proof.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
jet has never graduated college.
as if this means anything
Originally Posted by jet
^I wish that guy would post he has the sickest wardrobe out of everyone on the internet across all fora. Here's another one, once you get ripped by jetdawg you become permanently butthurt.
Originally Posted by johnH123
jet is a lonely, obnoxious person whose only validation in life is 'pwing plebes' (last time I heard language like that used was by WoW kids...until I discovered SF) and describing all his fanciful clothes and outings without ever posting proof. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser.
point proven

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^my school is probably a lot better than moo's special ed

johnH troll is just mad because he got his ass split open by synthese in another thread just now

hayzum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^I wish that guy would post he has the sickest wardrobe out of everyone on the internet across all fora.
qft How'd you define to be Fuuma'd or Rye'd?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
having an ego over what school you went to is pretty lame man
having an ego over "owning plebes" and "having Lanvin jackets that cost more than all sneakers in this thread" is pretty lame man jet is the biggest ******* clown on the Internet, ever. Kid drives an M3 but lives with mom and gets his rocks off by telling others how much better his clothing is than theirs. give me a ******* break.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trump