• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Pictures of your Tattoos

su_maverick

Reaction score
The beginning process of a half sleeve
updatedtat.jpg

l_cbff4f5c56b34754bcbdcfc86547a8a0.jpg

DHV

Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse
Tattoos: the permanent mullet.

colgate.gif

Saw this kid today with his birthyear (1986) in his neck and some random crap in his face.

Tattoos are tacky in my book, visible tattoos are a case of really poor judgement.

c00kz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Bump because I love ink. Am planning my next one and looking at Thomas Hooper's work for inspiration.

http://meditationsinatrament.com/

He is incredible.

I've been a fan of Hooper's art for some time now. I spoke to him a while back and though I'm not ready to work on a piece his style's been pretty influential on my own ideas. Good stuff.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't stand tattoos. Some are cool, but generally I hate the idea of them. Nearly all will look stupid at age of 40.

sellahi22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Sorta cool, sorta marsupialed... (not mine...)

tat2.jpg

we have been following the development of augmented reality for a while now and this tattoo is one of
the most unusual applications. the design is a simple barcode marker tattooed onto someone's arm,
which when viewed through a camera transforms into a three dimensional animation of a flying dragon.

the augmented reality tattoo is a development by the buenos aires based company think an app, which
developed the software to recognize the AR barcode on curved surfaces like the human body. while this
concept is a novelty now, this unlocks a range of new possibilities for tattoo art.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat...ty-tattoo.html

wow this is incredible

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I can't stand tattoos. Some are cool, but generally I hate the idea of them. Nearly all will look stupid at age of 40.

So did you cover your eyes in order to scroll through? Or did you just hit "Post Reply" without looking at anything, just so you could tell us all? Really, what's the point of opening the thread?

b

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Done in January; first of many. Rob @ Sunset Strip Tattoo.

very cool

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
So did you cover your eyes in order to scroll through? Or did you just hit "Post Reply" without looking at anything, just so you could tell us all? Really, what's the point of opening the thread?

b

I was interested in seeing the kinds of tattoos people have. I don't cover my eyes when I see someone with a tattoo.

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
The strangest thing? For all we know, this could be Dick Cheney.

Can you picture the guy explaining to the tattoo artist what he wants?

"so, I am thinking I'd like some mermen, one doing a reacharound on the other, oh, and..."

Originally Posted by Coldsnap
this will be the reason I don't buy any clothes for the next three months. I've waited on the list for another year and I'm going back to finish my half sleeve. Its Isaac Asimov inspired but the artist drew it with no reference.

IROBOT.jpg

was not expecting somebody else from the bridge 9 board here.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
proflex