• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Stop, every designer makes ******/bad pieces, just because it is made my thom browne doesn't make it automatically worth its weight in gold. You might also do better to post pictures of more than just the label and the fully sick mock selvage (though this arrangement is in line with your comment above).
come on xenox. come onnnnn. you are just being a devil's advocate and you know it. it's a solid navy blue fitted polo with short sleeves and white piping. are you serious? you are going to equate this to his epileptic-garbage that shows up on gilt? the majority of us live north of the equator and are going to be entering into a season we collectively refer to as summer. sorry that it doesnt fit into your drapey, goth ninja/wrist-warmer ensembles. it's a foundation piece from Gamme Blue SS10 and it is made of gold.
Originally Posted by Teger
thom browne is a CFDA award winning designer whose goods are often sold by rapidly expanding $400 million dollar company and StyleForvm affiliate Gilte Groupe* while you are a hobbit extra who escaped from the new zealand set of the lord of the rings to live amongst the natives * trademark
rofl. good one teger
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I would instantly marry any woman that could look graceful walking in shoes like that. Congrats to you.
don't you work with kelli w******? i dont see you trying to F her.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Recent presents I bought for my wife....

ro_denim_w.jpg

lamb.jpg

Holy ****, BB1, your wife must lurrrrrve you. Nice eye. Clearly, the benefits go both ways.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
BB1 those jeans and heels are unstoppable!! Your wife must love your ability to select womens clothing.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So... do a new pair of Jack Purcells (navy) and a military web belt count? Or are they just too mundane? (I really like them.)

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Let me know when she's single.
that never stopped you before
wink.gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
sq, I hate expensive polo shirts, but well played on the Xenox front, well played.

BB1, I am copping your cops and buying some shoes like that for my lady.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Is that a strength shoe in heel form?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smahatma
I'm hoping this does run a little small like I've read.

sport1.jpg

Sorry for quoting the whole pic, but who makes this? The URL doesn't really get me anywhere re: info...

Arizor

Reaction score
Just grabbed both the shirt and jeans straight from Karl at Rogue Territory.
RT-Readymade-Launch-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads