• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clemson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
My dad went to Clemson and used to be a poolshark. I was born there. Cool name and avatar.

Thanks, does he still play in Clemson?

velobran

Reaction score
Are you going to be walking a lot?

I'd go with laces .. unless they were slip-ons without eyelets.

I am going to europe for 3 weeks and I'm only wearing my Sambas (and a pair of dress shoes of course)

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the laceless Stripers and find they are too heavily padded, meaning they feel loose and "splash around" on my feet. I do not really like walking in them and the sole isn't very comfortable anyway.

DrPat

Reaction score
Bring one pair of running shoes for heaving walking in the day and one of the above for casual evening wear.

Becks23

Reaction score
^^^ Free Shipping on orders over $100 until June 30th From now until the end of June we are offering FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $100. No promotion code is needed. All orders that meet the required amount will automatically receive free shipping through our system. This promotion also applies to email and phone orders. Feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1.780.4... for inquiries.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Any suggestions on a brown gingham shirt? Round $75 tops.

I got one from Tyrwhitt a few months ago during their shirt sale for 38 shipped to the US. No idea if they still have one in brown. a quick search says probably not...

Brigden

Reaction score
I spent three weeks shlepping through four countries over three weeks and only brought a pair Chucks and a $6 pair of H&M flip flops. I spent most of each day walking and my feet were fine.

k4ppah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Becks23
^^^

Free Shipping on orders over $100 until June 30th

From now until the end of June we are offering FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $100. No promotion code is needed. All orders that meet the required amount will automatically receive free shipping through our system. This promotion also applies to email and phone orders. Feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1.780.4... for inquiries.

Wow, I didn't even realize havenshop were SF participants! In that case it looks like my search is over.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for thick cotton T-Shirts - like the doubled cotton short sleeve crew by James Perse, but their $95 price tag is just too much. It doesn't need to be doubled, but thick would be great. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielleknut