• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MC General Chat

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's an electrician...
... and a part-time photographer.

He knows how to create a coherent look. The amazing thing is that his looks are so varied - everything from opera-formal to western wear and everything in between. I've learned lots following him on Instagram.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He knows how to create a coherent look. The amazing thing is that his looks are so varied - everything from opera-formal to western wear and everything in between. I've learned lots following him on Instagram.
Yes. He is definitely an electrician, but checking his IG link tree and as @ppk stated he’s also a fashion photographer (https://www.peterzottolo.com/)

and the editor of the US edition of Plaza Uomo (https://plazauomo.com/product/plaza-uomo-usa-3/)

No idea if or how much clothing he gets for free or at a discount, but he’s definitely got at least one foot in the men’s clothing industry….

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He dressed well first, didn’t get to do this editor stuff until like just a bit after Covid?

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is what I meant: his outfits are always flattering and coherent, from casual to formal and all the steps in between.

No matter if he had some of his clothes at a discount or even given away, he wears everything with innate style and elegance. He's a style icon.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Italian tailors are mostly responsible for aberrations like this, a ridiculously small jacket, where almost everything looks off.

Screenshot (1904).png

Another one from the same maker with right proportions.

Screenshot (1903).png

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2nd just typical birdeye? First one would definitely work as sportscoat but suit…

For sure. But flashy seems to be the MO. Also this sport coat is nice, but would work better as a suit imo:

IMG_7921.jpeg

I’ve been checking out Husbands as well, and they also have an interesting/unique esthetic. I’m considering trying one of their core suits that don’t have the flared trouser.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members