• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

quinnskimo

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150329929151 fyi, These are selling tomorrow.
P1000543.jpg

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoodyearGuy
Hi Everyone. I was on here lurking, learning about shoes, and thought I'd share this blog I found. I see there's some discussion on here about Santoni shoes...so....here's this:

www.santoninyc.wordpress.com

Wow:
faro_lg.jpg

silvestrosrl

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to advise this brand for the shoes (BENSON'S and SILVESTRO Calzoleria Italiana).

This company has produced hand-made footwear according to the old systems of the craftsman tradition of the Marche region. High quality skins, most of them tanned in England, careful details, sole stitching, according to old techniques, and the hand-made cut, allow a daily production of small pair age, enabling us to keep a high quality standard and to create a footwear style which is perfect classic and updated at the same time.

This company made shoes for important brands like Prada, Gucci, Church and Sergio Rossi but now it has decided to invest on its brand (Benson's and SILVESTRO Calzoleria Italiana)

Best regards,
Paolo Beato

Brian SD

Reaction score
I received my Vass shoes from Hungary today. Here are the pics. They're on the banana last and have a double sole.
vl_0084.jpg
vl_0085.jpg
vl_0087.jpg
vl_0088.jpg

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting EG model on teh bayz -- thought I'd archive pics as I'd never heard of it:

Aldersgate, 61 last:

264767986o.jpg

264767954o.jpg

264767968o.jpg

264767916o.jpg

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I received my Vass shoes from Hungary today. Here are the pics. They're on the banana last and have a double sole.

vl_0084.jpg

vl_0085.jpg

Those are sweet..
inlove.gif

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are Hendon Brand sold at Wallach's 5th Ave store.

They were supposedly 10C size but I suspect more like 10.5C.

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD

vl_0084.jpg

vl_0085.jpg

vl_0087.jpg

vl_0088.jpg

Those are really, really awesome.

I don't know what it is about Vass but I love almost all of their lasts and models.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngayogyakarta