1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

9/29 PRICE DROP! Shoe Closet Cleaning - NIB & Preowned - John Lobb, Edward Green, RL/C&J, Bally Scr

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Aug 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

I'm clearing out a bunch more shoes that I don't wear much or don't fit well - need to make space for some new acquisitions. All prices include USPS Priority to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere.

Open to reasonable offers, particularly for multiple items.

Shoe trees not included with any of these.

More to come soon including a pair of Marlow penny loafers in 10E and John Lobb Lopez in 9.5UK.

1) Edward Green Elmsley, dark oak, 202 last, size 10/10.5, great condition, asking $350. NOW $325 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Ralph Lauren made by Crockett & Jones, Marlow shell cordovan tassel loafers, 10D, worn less than 5 times, near new condition, includes original box and shoe bags, asking $350 NOW $325 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Polo Ralph Lauren made by Crockett & Jones, cap toe balmorals, size 10.5D US, chestnut color, I bought these as new old stock a while back and they had some creasing from storage. I've worn them about three times and in very good condition. Asking $175 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Polo Ralph Lauren made by Crockett & Jones, cap toe bluchers, black, size 10.5D US, double leather soles, great condition. Asking $165 NOW $155 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5)Ralph Lauren made by Crockett & Jones to handgrade standards with hidden channeled soles, penny loafers, brown, size 11D, in very good condition. Asking $150. NOW $145 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6) Santoni tassel loafers size 10.5D, super soft leather uppers, excellent condition, worn about 5 or 6 times. Retail about $4-500. Asking $100 NOW $89 -> $79

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7) Bally Scribe, light brown wingtips, size 10EEE US, really, really well made shoes that retailed for about $800. Worn about 10-12 times in very good condition, asking $175 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8) Stuart's Choice/Grenson Masterpiece, burgundy wingtips, size 10E, brand new in box, retailed for about $700. Great shoes that rival Edward Green quality. Asking $275. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9) Polo Ralph Lauren Marlow/Darlton shell cordovan penny loafers 10E US. Worn about a dozen times, in very good condition, box included, but is a bit beat up. Asking $325. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10)Edward Green Asquith, 10/10.5D on 888 last. I believe the color is burnt pine, but not certain. Very good condition, asking $450. NOW $425 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11) John Lobb Lopez penny loafer, 9.5E UK, approximately 10.5D US, dark brown museum calf, worn no more than 10 times, retail for about $1,200, NOT marked "R" or "S". Asking $475. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  2. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

3. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

Added Marlow pennies, EG Asquith and Lobb Lopez.

4. Nikola

Nikola Senior member

Any idea how these JL Lopez fit in size UK 9.5? Im UK9 ..

5. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

In my opinion they fit pretty true to size. I'm usually a 10.5D US and 9.5UK in most Lobb and they fit well. I'm guessing they would likely be too big if you are typically a 9UK.

6. Nikola

Nikola Senior member

Thank you. I am sorry these are not UK9. All my shoes are UK9, some even 8.5 ..

7. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

People, stop sleeping on those PS and the Asquith.

8. konadog

konadog Senior member

great seller. i picked up the Bally Scribe and Stuart's Choice and they were shipped immediately. unfortunately, they're both just a tad small on me. they are up in the Marketplace now.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  9. tom delgado

tom delgado Well-Known Member

I wonder why the first pair above is yet to sell. A beautiful pair of EG for 325? Isn't it a great deal? What's wrong whit these?

I would be interested but My size on italian formal shoes is Uk 9,5. How do they fit?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.