• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you still fit into the legs properly? I couldn't to save my life. It's like size 28 with 32 waist, great, that's me, except the whole 10.5 inch thigh thing that is still characteristic of a 28, not a 32. RRL is amazing denim but **** have *********** their **** up

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
Can you still fit into the legs properly? I couldn't to save my life. It's like size 28 with 32 waist, great, that's me, except the whole 10.5 inch thigh thing that is still characteristic of a 28, not a 32.

hmm. this may be a cause for concern. i will see how they fit. i may have to resell them here. 10.5 is too slim in the thigh .

samurai

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair of Mezlan McVie's in dark brown alligator. They're being shipped from a California warehouse, so I'm hoping they may arrive today or tomorrow. Am in a high state of alertness and anticipation.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
Can you still fit into the legs properly? I couldn't to save my life. It's like size 28 with 32 waist, great, that's me, except the whole 10.5 inch thigh thing that is still characteristic of a 28, not a 32. RRL is amazing denim but **** have *********** their **** up

crackup[1].gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just picked up 2 brooks brothers black fleece OCBDs @ 50percent off.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
just picked up 2 brooks brothers black fleece OCBDs @ 50percent off.

How do those fit, specifically in the arms? I went to Brooks Brothers recently and asked for their slimmest fitting shirt, and it was surprisingly baggy when I tried it on. Lots of excess fabric on the sides and arms. That couldn't have been the black fleece, could it?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FiveFiveFive
How do those fit, specifically in the arms? I went to Brooks Brothers recently and asked for their slimmest fitting shirt, and it was surprisingly baggy when I tried it on. Lots of excess fabric on the sides and arms. That couldn't have been the black fleece, could it?

Most likely mainline BB "Slim Fit", which isn't very slim by SF standards.

There's a thread devoted to Black Fleece oxford shirts here.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Most likely mainline BB "Slim Fit", which isn't very slim by SF standards.

There's a thread devoted to Black Fleece oxford shirts here.

yeah i agree with them probably being slim fits. for reference i am a 16-34 and in "slim fit" and size 3 in black fleece and the black fleece is MUCH slimmer. very little excess fabric anywhere on the shirt.

as for fit, these fit me very well, better than most of my shirts off the rack. i can see where these will be a bit short for taller guys.

for what it's worth, i have broad shoulders and usually run into a problem where the shirt fits fine in the neck and chest/waist, but the shoulders are too snug. that problem is not present with black fleece shirts.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had no choice as this is a 'grail' watch for panerai collectors..

If I didn't get it now,it would be a long time before anoher one surfaces as they only made 1000 J series.

PAM 233J
1950 case
1st Panerai in-house movement
GMT function
Manual wind 8-10 power reserve

* I guess I failed the July test BIG time..

As featured in my WAYW posts

L1020453.jpg

L1020444W.jpg

L1020429W.jpg

Deipnosophist

Reaction score
Thanks, it really caught my attention. I like in particular how it's been orientated so that Napes is more or less in the centre
smile.gif

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much is a Rubinacci pocket square? That thing looks awesome.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
creep004.jpg

creep002.jpg

creep001.jpg

creep003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kowsalwilliam