• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zjpj's Clearance "Make me an offer" sale!

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let the madness begin!

Vintage clothes nuts, small sized folks, or just plain bargain basement hunters that have must-fill gaps in your closet, step right up.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Four pairs of Today's Man pants in various shades - Olive, two shades of tan, one black. No, they are not handmade. Yes, you can wear them in the rain and not worry about getting soaked or getting them messed up on the Subway. Size 30.

No reasonable offer refused!

dscn1856medium8at.jpg

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NO, this is not an April Fools, I really have closets full of stuff I have to get rid of. There's a lot more where this came from.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measurements on the givenchy? for a good reference I'm a 6 feet, 170 lb man. would it be too short?

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flame
Measurements on the givenchy? for a good reference I'm a 6 feet, 170 lb man. would it be too short?
If you lost like 50 pounds and 7 inches, the Givenchy might fit.
smile.gif

In any event, it is sold.
smile.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've gotten requrests for all the suits and jackets available. Here they are. And "reasonable" means "not very much money at all" in case anyone was wondering. Buy any or all!

1. Brooks Brothers 2 button cetner vent Classic Classic Classic blue blazer.
Size: 39R
Only a few years old but a couple tiny moth holes in the right sleeve. Probably repairable if you so desire.

dscn1861small3fe.jpg

2. Land's End tan corduroy sport jacket. Patch pockets, leather covered buttons - the whole nine yards!
Size: 38S
Super versatile, can be used to achieve a number of "looks," even as outerwear, I suppose.

dscn1862small9ms.jpg

3. 38S tweed jacket, two button, center vent.

dscn1853small8lt.jpg

dscn1854small6rr.jpg

4. Perry Ellis two button, unvented suit. Size 36S. The color is olive.

dscn1863small0vk.jpg

dscn1864small1rn.jpg

5. Tom James custom olive suit! ~36S. These are always on Ebay as "Oxxford," but they're not really. Just the same parent company. Anyway, here it is.

dscn1866small1pn.jpg

dscn1868small4jq.jpg

dscn1869small6lf.jpg

6. Manzoni Couture, Italian, 36S pinstripe two button unvented suit.

dscn1870small7nl.jpg

dscn1871small2cx.jpg

7. Today's Man black crepe one button suit. 36S

dscn1873small3ar.jpg

8. Tweed jacket. 38S.

dscn1875small5on.jpg

dscn1876small7kl.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads