• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

CEE88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ry'on
It's called leather I think.
When someone is asking $350-400 for a unique pair of loafers or mocs, it's only natural that potential purchasers are going to want more info than the model name and price.

I'm familiar with the shoes & own a pair of Yuketen chukkas (and two pairs of Quoddys), but I would still want a sufficient amount of detail -- type of leather, construction, comparison to other models, whatever -- before making a purchase. Especially with an online retailer. It's part of a positive customer experience. All the vendors I deal with do this willingly. If they don't, then my money stays in my wallet.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Country loafers are now available online http://inventorymagazine.com/stockro...-loafer-6.html

WOW, those pretty much sold out right away
frown.gif

Any chance you'll be re-stocking 11 US
worship.gif

Ry'on

Reaction score
^CEE88 - I was just bugging him, he knows. If anybody wants any sort of specific details I am happy to help and offer any information and insight that I can. I would prefer to do it through email and respect the forum however as I am not a paying affiliate too. I am going to see about a restock but I would be a bit surprised. I am surprised how fast the loafers went as well at that price point. I didn't even get a pair and I wanted those the most myself... LandoCal126 - I would generally go up to a 11.5 or 12 if I were you from those references. I can tell you now unfortunately that all my big sizes are spoken for at this point. The big footers have been the first for pre-orders. Oh, btw, these arrived an hour ago... http://inventorymagazine.com/stockro...-ranger-5.html

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would prefer to do it through email and respect the forum however as I am not a paying affiliate too.

I am going to see about a restock but I would be a bit surprised. I am surprised how fast the loafers went as well at that price point. I didn't even get a pair and I wanted those the most myself...

PM Sent.

CEE88

Reaction score
^CEE88 - I was just bugging him, he knows. If anybody wants any sort of specific details I am happy to help and offer any information and insight that I can. I would prefer to do it through email and respect the forum however as I am not a paying affiliate too.

I am going to see about a restock but I would be a bit surprised. I am surprised how fast the loafers went as well at that price point. I didn't even get a pair and I wanted those the most myself...

LandoCal126 - I would generally go up to a 11.5 or 12 if I were you from those references. I can tell you now unfortunately that all my big sizes are spoken for at this point. The big footers have been the first for pre-orders.

Oh, btw, these arrived an hour ago...

http://inventorymagazine.com/stockro...-ranger-5.html

great looking shoes!

...but no more size 11 -- bummer

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CEE88
great looking shoes!

...but no more size 11 -- bummer

Oi Polloi still has them in stock.

And speaking of Oi Polloi, props on quick as hell shipping! Ordered my Dark Brown Ranger Moccs Wednesday and got them today (I'm in L.A.)
worship.gif

intrinsik76

Reaction score
I have a brand new size 12 Ranger Mocc in Tobacco for sale that I got from Inventory. Unfortunately these amazing shoes don't fit my foot...arg. PM if interested, looking for retail plus shipping.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spencer
Oi Polloi still has them in stock.

And speaking of Oi Polloi, props on quick as hell shipping! Ordered my Dark Brown Ranger Moccs Wednesday and got them today (I'm in L.A.)
worship.gif

Did you have to pay tax on them when they came in?

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intrinsik76
I have a brand new size 12 Ranger Mocc in Tobacco for sale that I got from Inventory. Unfortunately these amazing shoes don't fit my foot...arg. PM if interested, looking for retail plus shipping.

Ahh wish you had an 11.

Casual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Run of the Mill
yes often you have to pay duty on items from oi polloi. its quite annoying

I've probably ordered from Oi Polloi about ten times and have never been charged anything.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Run of the Mill
yes often you have to pay duty on items from oi polloi. its quite annoying

Not to the US.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads