• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is this the midnight herringbone one in 38R/38S? I was eying that ... snooze you lose.
baldy[1].gif

Looks fantastic on you.

Yes it is
devil.gif
I'm very tempted to pick up the other 38s.

SlamMan

Reaction score
Any fit pics of the new shirts yet?

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my shirts today, and I took a few fit pics. I took some tucked and untucked to hopefully show how the darting fits. I just threw on a random tie and suit.

My pics aren't the greatest, and I'm not sure that I'm the best model, but these are about as slim as I could go.

While these aren't Borrelli handmade shirts and fine fabrics (also no MOP buttons), I haven't seen anything near this price point that has the nice, Italian collar and slim fit. I'm really thrilled with these. I'm doing a test wash of mine, and if they come out fine, I'm going to order more.

One thing to note is that they are made of Italian fabric and the care instructions say no tumble dry.

Anyway, thanks again, Ben!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting!

Here are fit pics on me - first set is the fuller B102 model (Capri collar). Second set is the slimmer B115 model which has the dual darts in the back - my preferred fit. I'm wearing size 15.5 and wear a 38R jacket FYI... so as you can see the B115 model is slim but not THAT slim... they're fitted.

Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the Riviera jacket - love it. Definitely runs slim. Here's the 38R (euro 48R):

For $695 these are a steal - full canvas pure cashmere made in Napoli. A great cut. Also for reference I'm 5'10" 160 lbs. There are some half canvassed models that are as low as $395.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

When are the new batch of benjamin suits coming in?

Hopefully some start coming in April... then more in May/June and sport jackets too.

acarlton

Reaction score
When your site mentions sleeve length, is that best measured w/ a shirt lying flat, measuring the outside of the sleeve, from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff?

Just trying to compare to my current shirts. Thanks!

bullswin

Reaction score
Ben -- what fabrics are offered in the B102 fit (I generally try to avoid darts)? I bought the "soft light blue" and I'd be interested in buying more. Thanks.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben -- what fabrics are offered in the B102 fit (I generally try to avoid darts)? I bought the "soft light blue" and I'd be interested in buying more. Thanks.

This one also, and that's it...

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-14170/Benjamin-Shirt-cln--15/Detail

We'll probably offer more in the regular/medium body fit in the future... actually I'm in Italy now and was in Biella yesterday as well as today buying fabrics and have also visited a few different shirt manufacturers throughout Italy this past week... not sure we're definitely sticking with SAITT as they won't let us use our own fabrics that we've been picking out (nice ones from Albini, Zegna, Tom Ford and other high end fabrics)

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

When your site mentions sleeve length, is that best measured w/ a shirt lying flat, measuring the outside of the sleeve, from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff?
Just trying to compare to my current shirts. Thanks!

yes - from the top of the shoulder down to the end of the cuff with the shirt laying flat. Frankly the measurements were provided by SAITT but they appear to be accurate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics