1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Vecchio Anseatico - Hand Made Classic Menswear Accessories - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by KingPSQ, Jan 28, 2018.

1. WillingToLearn

WillingToLearn Distinguished Member

Looks good, looks like i ties a nie, big, and most importantly to tall guys like me, LONG/Tall knot. very proportional. Great pairing with that jacket too. I have a length of the H&S that i have not had made up, yet...

2. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Distinguished Member

The knot is definitely long and beefy. I pushed it back a bit after tying it to make it a bit shorter for myself. I might suggest a bit more taper in the shape of the blade for myself, but I was fine with it. I think it would work great for you. I like the beefiness.

The Sherry Tweed is great. You'll love it when you get around to having it made up.

3. KingPSQ

KingPSQ Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

It is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of our new line of stunning Vecchio Anseatico Bow Ties. Yes, that's right! We do bow ties now.

And not just any. They are designed and produced with the same attention to detail as our ties, also made entirely by hand in a small family owned workshop in Como, Italy.

Our bow ties are true jack of all trades. Wear them on festive occasions, or as an alternative to the office tie. You will look superb in them!

Without further ado, head over to our web shop to take a look at our new bow ties.

See you soon!

https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product-category/bow-ties/

PhRmrn8P.jpeg bMXwvlPC.jpeg navy_check_1.jpg brown_stripe_1.jpg

4. James1051

James1051 Distinguished Member

Is there still a discount available for buying two (or more) ties?

5. KingPSQ

KingPSQ Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

Currently, we don't run any discounts. There'll be a new pre-order-discount available soon. I'm going to share it here as soon as it's live.
    And of course there's always free international shipping from 100€ which is like a good discount by itself.