• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

WTS Norwegian Rain Single Breasted in Mid-Black M w/ Arctic Liner

callofkudzu8

Reaction score
callofkudzu8 submitted a new classified:

WTS Norwegian Rain Single Breasted in Navy M w/ Arctic Liner - WTS Norwegian Rain Single Breasted in Navy M w/ Arctic Liner

I'm picking up a Moscow, so I have a NR Single Breasted in Navy, M (with removable arctic liner that has the arm portions) up for sale. It's used but still in very good condition, and will come with the hood, storm collar, and belt.

People usually suggest going a size up on the NR SB, especially with the liner. In my personal experience (I have a ~39" chest) the coat with the liner in fits snugly without much room to layer. Without the liner in, you'll have room to layer.

Images here...

Read more about this classified...

Diego G

Reaction score
Hi, Can you please provide an armpit to armpit measurement for the coat and the liner (separately) with the articles laid flat?
Thanks!

callofkudzu8

Reaction score
Hi, Can you please provide an armpit to armpit measurement for the coat and the liner (separately) with the articles laid flat?
Thanks!

Hi Diego - the P2P for the coat is ~22 inches. I sadly can't give you a precise P2P for the liner separately since this is the older version of the liner that has the lining zip into the sides of the coat and doesn't zip up the middle itself. I would say it knocks off about 0.5-1 inch on the chest measurement when worn in the coat and I feel it most in the armpits since the coat is a shade small for me with the liner in.

Two mistakes/updates on my part - the coat is actually a mid-black and not navy, and the belt was lost in a move (still has the hood and the storm flap though.)

callofkudzu8

Reaction score
Is the belt hopelessly lost?

Not necessarily - I'd like to find it as well but the once-over of the new place a few weeks back did not turn it up. In my opinion, the belt did not do much for either form or function but understand why someone would want it around. I'll look again, but no guarantees that it actually will appear.

Diego G

Reaction score
Not necessarily - I'd like to find it as well but the once-over of the new place a few weeks back did not turn it up. In my opinion, the belt did not do much for either form or function but understand why someone would want it around. I'll look again, but no guarantees that it actually will appear.
Ok, please have a look. I, myself, am fan of the belt hanging unused as it visually breaks up the large stretch of fabric that makes up the coat’s back.

callofkudzu8

Reaction score
Ok, please have a look. I, myself, am fan of the belt hanging unused as it visually breaks up the large stretch of fabric that makes up the coat’s back.

I got in touch with NR - they're able to send a replacement belt for 25 euros plus shipping (either 10 euros for postal untracked, or 30 euros for DHL tracked.) I can take a bit off my ask price to subsidize you getting a new belt from them.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sukurabu