• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You guys are seriously awesome. I've admired W+H hoodies for a while but never found one in person that I loved the fit of. I'm awaiting the burnt orange large loop Terry now on medium as advised. I'll report with pics as I know this is a piece several people were interested in.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just looked at the SS lookbook to see how the sweats were intended to fit because of what seems like two different sizing strategies happening here. I'm pretty confident to say that the medium fits me like they fit the model. I'm a 31 in almost everything, 30 in raw denim and the odd non-raws/shorts/pants that run large. But I'm also 6'1" so I could see the shorter guys going slimmer because these are quite long imo. For the above poster (^^), I'd say small is your safest bet.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't worry guys...I found it.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
RG has a ton up. Not sure what happened to 4_HM. They were going strong for a bit with inventory updates, then stopped. Pretty bad timing..

Yea, curious about this too. I saw the list of what they got in, and it was massive. Ever since then, we're getting 1 or 2 pieces updated a day. Bummer that one of the s/s plaid shirts started with the large already out of stock!

Was waiting for the rest of the stock to update to save on shipping...but couldn't wait any longer...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I just looked at the SS lookbook to see how the sweats were intended to fit because of what seems like two different sizing strategies happening here. I'm pretty confident to say that the medium fits me like they fit the model. I'm a 31 in almost everything, 30 in raw denim and the odd non-raws/shorts/pants that run large. But I'm also 6'1" so I could see the shorter guys going slimmer because these are quite long imo. For the above poster (^^), I'd say small is your safest bet.

Talking about a hoody here, not sweat pants. I ordered the pants in small.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
Yea, curious about this too. I saw the list of what they got in, and it was massive. Ever since then, we're getting 1 or 2 pieces updated a day. Bummer that one of the s/s plaid shirts started with the large already out of stock!

Was waiting for the rest of the stock to update to save on shipping...but couldn't wait any longer...

Yes, unfortunate. I did want to support Guy and 4HM for my first order, which will be the largest, but the updates stopped. I was really excited when he posted the package contents. Innnernetters are notoriously impatient, myself no exception..

I thought it would have been up by yesterday. Again, I wanted to support 4_HM with my order this season but went with my pals at Roden as the stuff was...well, up for sale. When you're in the mood to kop, ya just gotta kop...

but really...the stuff normally sells out at retail cost anyway so a drop in the bucket random internet dude ain't affectin' the bottom line.

if i get anything else it will be from my preferred US stockists.

Brinbro

Reaction score
That said, the double layer hoodies are pretty awesome looking and unlike anything they've released yet (as far as hoodies). Shirts are pretty disappointing, to be honest, and expensive. Anyone interested in a sz medium brushed flannel, blue, from this past fall? Thinking of selling, **** shrank a lot when I washed it for the first time. Bleh.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Talking about a hoody here, not sweat pants. I ordered the pants in small.

Word.. then you should've known that I wasn't responding to you but the person 3 in front of you (as well as RKDs suggestion to him).

ubc121

Reaction score
Anyone know if the rib knit henleys have been tweaked or not? The big dip thing on the sides is a little annoying.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pookguy
Hmmm shirt or a hoodie if you could only cop one?

if you've never had a hoodie get a hoodie. If you have one, get a shirt.

Originally Posted by Brinbro
That said, the double layer hoodies are pretty awesome looking and unlike anything they've released yet (as far as hoodies)

So you got it, huh? I do think the hoodie in double jersey is nice. I want to see the black version too...

Originally Posted by ubc121
Anyone know if the rib knit henleys have been tweaked or not? The big dip thing on the sides is a little annoying.

I don't know but I'm going to take a good guess by judging from the pictures that the answer is no. I wear a size small. When wearing one with pants pulled to a very normal level, you can see manskin in the side scoops. lol? with that said i did of course get the henley in small. (edit; it looks like the slub cotton henleys dont have the side scoop, only the rib knit)

4HM is putting up some stuff. this below will be mine when it arrives stateside. (slub cotton)

nowiremember

Reaction score
well its been almost 24 hours since i emailed Roden for measurements on the double layer crew neck.. really dont want to miss out on it but dont know what size i need.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads