1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ken, Dec 6, 2007.

1. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    yup.
    I thought being one of the best store in the U.S. carrying some of the most favored gear I would be in the running but I guess not.

3. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

I wanted to carry wings and horns but they didn't think my store was cool enough.

I don't care what W&H think, in my book, your store will always be cool.

[​IMG]

4. churchhill

churchhill New Member

Definitely looking into these, photos sold me.

5. thebestofall

thebestofall Member

these jeans r deadly

i got them @ holt renfrew today for 220 + tax so deadly ... will take picture soon who wants it just msg me they have 28 left so hurry!

6. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

I wanted to carry wings and horns but they didn't think my store was cool enough.
    And they said the owner came to Berlin once and decided he didn't want to do any business here. So I guess my whole city isn't cool enough. I like a company with conviction[​IMG] .

7. asobu

asobu Senior member

Got my pair of blacks today. They're really cool but seriously stiff. The stiffest pair of jeans I've ever touched. Feels like wearing cardboard. I should probably soak them.

8. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

I've got them in the brownish-khaki-whatever. Very nice details, super stiff.

9. Soda Punk

Soda Punk Member

Got my pair of blacks today. They're really cool but seriously stiff. The stiffest pair of jeans I've ever touched. Feels like wearing cardboard. I should probably soak them.

I just got a pair of blacks too. I think I'm going to soak them before I wear them. They are ridiculously stiff.

10. asobu

asobu Senior member

Soda Punk: Yeah, I've been wearing them every day since I got them. After the soak and a few wears they don't feel very stiff at all. They're really really nice.

11. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

can we get an update on these?

12. dkatz

dkatz Senior member

can we get an update on these?

I second this... more fit-pics, evolution pics, and "how much do they stretch" info would be super.

13. rocks

rocks Senior member

I just put on my new Wings+ Horn selvedge denim, the fit is perfect. I also have a size 29 in Mocha but it needs tailoring since it's too big in the waist, thighs and hem. Should have went with a size 28 on that one.

14. dkatz

dkatz Senior member

^ fit pics?

And for reference, what do you wear in some other denim?

15. rocks

rocks Senior member

I wear a 28 in Nudies SS and a 28 in APC Hipster, fit pics not available yet.

16. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

Where do you pick this shit up? Is Mocha a denim color? What is the meaning of life?

17. rocks

rocks Senior member

Peasant had them in stock but they're sold out now it seems, your best bet is the B&S forum. Mocha is the name stated on the tag, it's look sorta like a blend of grey, taupe and kiwi. Very nice peculiar color. I just need a pair of these in black to complete the circle.[​IMG]

18. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

Ken, any updates on these? Anyone? Who even carries these? Fred Segal has W+H jeans, but not raw.

19. korce

korce Senior member

Nomad carries W+H, including denim. But, they've sold out of alot of their F/W08 stock by now I would imagine...

The had a slim-straight cut W+H denim in black, gray, and indigo - both raw and washed versions. Indigo (no selvedge) was $205 I think, black & grey (selvedge) were $275...

20. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    I will have them for Spring 09