• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White Mountaineering

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fred Segal Man Santa Monica, call them. I think I paid $52 with tax. You might be tax exempt out of state, I have no idea what they charge to ship.

****, slept on these and I think they're sold out now? Any other leads on the blue snow fair isle socks?! Getting desperate

catchh

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could help me on this:

I got sizing on this shirt http://whitemountaineering.com/item/2011aw/wr101.html#

SIZE1
Dress Length 71cm Shoulder Width 44cm Bust 108cm Length Sleeve 64cm

SIZE2
Dress Length 73cm Shoulder Width 45.5cm Bust 112cm Length Sleeve 65cm

Not sure I understand the Bust size? 108cm=44.52 inches? that seems huge for a size small. Maybe I'm not understanding how they measure it? Anyone know about the way its measured?

Thanks for any help!

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was wondering if anyone could help me on this:
I got sizing on this shirt http://whitemountaineering.com/item/2011aw/wr101.html#
SIZE1
Dress Length 71cm Shoulder Width 44cm Bust 108cm Length Sleeve 64cm
SIZE2
Dress Length 73cm Shoulder Width 45.5cm Bust 112cm Length Sleeve 65cm
Not sure I understand the Bust size? 108cm=44.52 inches? that seems huge for a size small. Maybe I'm not understanding how they measure it? Anyone know about the way its measured?
Thanks for any help!

I wear those in size 3.. which equates to a 43 chest.

probably 1 inch smaller in the chest per size down.

catchh

Reaction score

I wear those in size 3.. which equates to a 43 chest.
probably 1 inch smaller in the chest per size down.

Whats your chest size?

I'm a 36-38 and the size 1 seems all good except for that "bust" sizing they have given. Seems way to big. I don't get it as I have a size 2 button up from the summer that fits perfect.

catchh

Reaction score
Do you think a size 1 would fit me good if I'm a 36-38 inch in chest? Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think zero would prolly be best. I have a 38" chest and most of the 1's fit a bit large.

Just got my third and final pairs of socks, the blue snow fair isle's! For my birthday muahahahaha

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would stay away from those... leave your jeans for the denim companies.

*edit Plus, those pants leave a lot to be desired when you can have different options from that brand.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads