• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

where to buy RRDS

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im feeling like making my first dry pair of jeans a RRDS. I live in NYC and im sure there must be a nudie dealer somewhere in the city. I would like to try the jeans on in person if possible, but not if i have to pay retail. I read in the forum that revolve gives 30% off to first time buyers, so that would drag the cost down to around $185. Is that the best deal on some RRDS? Do all the nudie dealers in NYC charge full retail? Thoughts? Thanks

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're a size 30 or 31, then from me.
tongue.gif

Another shameless plug because I need to buy some RM Williams boots.

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=18444

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
Im feeling like making my first dry pair of jeans a RRDS. I live in NYC and im sure there must be a nudie dealer somewhere in the city. I would like to try the jeans on in person if possible, but not if i have to pay retail. I read in the forum that revolve gives 30% off to first time buyers, so that would drag the cost down to around $185. Is that the best deal on some RRDS? Do all the nudie dealers in NYC charge full retail? Thoughts? Thanks

You can always try them on at a place like Atrium or Barneys Co-op (both have them) and then buy them online if you like them...

mikee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
You can always try them on at a place like Atrium or Barneys Co-op (both have them) and then buy them online if you like them...

barney's coop in chelsea didn't have them last time i checked a few weeks ago.

crash

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy

That's what I ended up doing. I tried a pair on at a Barney's co-op and then ordered from kitchener.ch for $187. I asked for priority shipping (additional $10US) and got them in about 10 days.

advan031

Reaction score
edit: oops ^^^ he mentioned it already

boo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikee
barney's coop in chelsea didn't have them last time i checked a few weeks ago.

I was told by a salesperson at the Chelsea location that only the main store at 60th and Madison carries Nudies.

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano

Go to Atrium on Bway & Bleecker. They always have them. Try them on there - then get them online as suggested.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do does stores have a large selection or just 1 or 2 sizes? I don't want to go and they don't have my size to try.

dingleberry

Reaction score
go to flying A, at Spring Street & W.Broadway they have:

Regular Ralf
Slim Jim
Baggy Bjorn

in many sizes (thought no 32" inseam) but tailoring is free and they do it for you in like 15 minutes.

andyl

Reaction score
I'm also looking to buy a pair of RRDS. Are there any online retailers that have a size 29 in stock? I already checked fos5 and revolveclothing and no luck...

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyl
I'm also looking to buy a pair of RRDS. Are there any online retailers that have a size 29 in stock? I already checked fos5 and revolveclothing and no luck...

kitchner if you don't mind ordering from europe and waiting a while.
context if you don't mind paying full retail

good luck!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics