where to buy RRDS

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by blackplatano, Aug 9, 2006.

1. blackplatano

blackplatano Senior member

Im feeling like making my first dry pair of jeans a RRDS. I live in NYC and im sure there must be a nudie dealer somewhere in the city. I would like to try the jeans on in person if possible, but not if i have to pay retail. I read in the forum that revolve gives 30% off to first time buyers, so that would drag the cost down to around $185. Is that the best deal on some RRDS? Do all the nudie dealers in NYC charge full retail? Thoughts? Thanks

2. DNW

DNW Senior member

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Im feeling like making my first dry pair of jeans a RRDS. I live in NYC and im sure there must be a nudie dealer somewhere in the city. I would like to try the jeans on in person if possible, but not if i have to pay retail. I read in the forum that revolve gives 30% off to first time buyers, so that would drag the cost down to around $185. Is that the best deal on some RRDS? Do all the nudie dealers in NYC charge full retail? Thoughts? Thanks

You can always try them on at a place like Atrium or Barneys Co-op (both have them) and then buy them online if you like them...

4. mikee

mikee Well-Known Member

You can always try them on at a place like Atrium or Barneys Co-op (both have them) and then buy them online if you like them...

barney's coop in chelsea didn't have them last time i checked a few weeks ago.

5. crash

crash Member

That's what I ended up doing. I tried a pair on at a Barney's co-op and then ordered from kitchener.ch for $187. I asked for priority shipping (additional $10US) and got them in about 10 days.

6. advan031

advan031 Senior member

edit: oops ^^^ he mentioned it already

7. boo

boo Senior member

barney's coop in chelsea didn't have them last time i checked a few weeks ago.

I was told by a salesperson at the Chelsea location that only the main store at 60th and Madison carries Nudies.

8. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

Go to Atrium on Bway & Bleecker. They always have them. Try them on there - then get them online as suggested.

9. blackplatano

blackplatano Senior member

do does stores have a large selection or just 1 or 2 sizes? I don't want to go and they don't have my size to try.

10. dingleberry

dingleberry Well-Known Member

go to flying A, at Spring Street & W.Broadway they have:

Regular Ralf
    Slim Jim
    Baggy Bjorn

in many sizes (thought no 32" inseam) but tailoring is free and they do it for you in like 15 minutes.

11. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

So $180+ is bottom line for RRDS???

12. dingleberry

dingleberry Well-Known Member

in nyc, that would be a good price.

13. andyl

andyl Well-Known Member

I'm also looking to buy a pair of RRDS. Are there any online retailers that have a size 29 in stock? I already checked fos5 and revolveclothing and no luck...

14. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

I'm also looking to buy a pair of RRDS. Are there any online retailers that have a size 29 in stock? I already checked fos5 and revolveclothing and no luck...

kitchner if you don't mind ordering from europe and waiting a while.
    context if you don't mind paying full retail

good luck!!

15. Yoda

Yoda New Member

kitchner if you don't mind ordering from europe and waiting a while.
    context if you don't mind paying full retail

good luck!!

I agree, I bought my RRDS at the kichener for $166 including shipping to the US. Great service, but the shipping takes between 2-3 weeks.

http://www.kitchener.ch/html/en/shop/index.php