• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been asked about the location of our GF suits in the past and I want to look into it but I do know our MTM GF is still at Greenfield while our 1818 is Southwick.

This is correct, in spite of the rumors that BB broke off their relationship with Greenfield.

huffyrox

Reaction score
Can someone clarify whether the deal 'Buy 4 Dress Shirts Save 40%' means that you save 40% off the total price of four dress shirts (e.g. $600 becomes $360) or you get 40% off one shirt (e.g. $150 becomes 90). The checkout system does not reflect the discounts for me.

Cheers,
Huffyrox

MakingChanges

Reaction score
Can someone clarify whether the deal 'Buy 4 Dress Shirts Save 40%' means that you save 40% off the total price of four dress shirts (e.g. $600 becomes $360) or you get 40% off one shirt (e.g. $150 becomes 90). The checkout system does not reflect the discounts for me.

Cheers,
Huffyrox

I bought 5 shirts, recieved 40% off on all of them, not just a single one.

huffyrox

Reaction score
That shirt deal is fantastic.
You do have to go right to final checkout to see sale price.

Thanks for the responses. I did try that a few times to test, even with different shirt combinations. This is what I see when 4 Luxury shirts are at final checkout. That discount shown there is only 12.5%. I just want to be sure that my credit card is billed the proper amount the first time as I'll be receiving international transaction fees.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the final discount even at checkout. I had to call BB customer service to have them fix it. They did, immediately.

Shirts are on their way--I hope to get them by Friday. :)

Original Intent

Reaction score
Also had issues with the discount. Initially showed a zero discount at the final step. Had to exit checkout, re-enter, then--voila--discount showed up. BB's website is consistently terrible.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

well thanks for trying
but i don't ever bother to look at black fleece suits anymore
i'm 6'1" and the jacket looks silly short on me
even at 5'11", depending on your body proportions, the suit may be too short for you

Yeah I'm 5'7" and a BB2 is just about right for me, if I was any taller I probably wouldn't get it

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
No, especially because you will get free shipping if you go to the store and the shirt you want is not in stock in the store.

Essential

Reaction score
Ordered on the 25th... items still "In stock and reserved".
confused.gif

Weird. Twice I ordered on Monday night, and twice I got them on Wednesday morning. They always have super quick shipping for me though I live in NY.

Wrenkin

Reaction score

Weird. Twice I ordered on Monday night, and twice I got them on Wednesday morning. They always have super quick shipping for me though I live in NY.

Who knows. It's international, but my Corporate Event order shipped the next day, and was basically the same (shoes + clearance jewellery for the gf, shipping from separate locations. FWIW, I have no idea why someone would spend full price on non-precious mall jewellery, but the enamel bangle was a hit at $20). I would swallow the Canadian markup in store, but they don't carry anything but a D in the Aldens.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diaplus