• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

LOL one of our toilets in the sales department just got clogged up for the third time, prompting one of the execs to send an email. Excerpts below:
Well, the phantom ******* strikes again! Last Friday afternoon it was pointed out to me that the toilet in the first washroom was in a disgusting condition. Upon inspection it was plugged with crap adhering to the bowl, the rim and under the seat. All in all, truly revolting!
This is the third time the phantom ******* has hit this office recently. Twice it was in the Ladies and a plumber was required. On the second occasion, I replaced the toilet to accommodate this particular *******’s vast amount of discharge. Cost was over $800! Now it looks like he/she has decided not to use the Ladies toilet and has decided to plug up the first washroom. How delightful!

However, if anyone continues this totally disgusting and revolting behavior, I will start an investigation. When I find the identity of this phantom *******, I will advise the entire staff of your identity! At this time, I have two clues…a Friday staff member and based on the two times the ladies’ toilet was plugged up, it may be one of the women.
I am sure all of you except for the phantom ******* will agree with me on how I feel about this disgusting situation. Please report any “crappy” behavior to me immediately. We cannot put up with this much longer.
Note to the phantom *******…try this again and I will find you even if it takes a DNA sample. Don’t laugh, I am serious!

Direct your exec to this thread. I can offer useful tips.

Star

Reaction score

Direct your exec to this thread. I can offer useful tips.

There is atleast one culture/religion where exposing your bowels to water is seriously considered a 'no no' for fear of offending ' the Water Gods'. So what they do is fill the toilet with paper until the water is covered. It got to the point where vigilante employees were waiting in the toilets to indentify the perp(s). The vigilantes were stopped by HR.

We referred to these person(s) as 'Dodo's'- mythical birds that make nests:)

Last edited:

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A friend was visiting the London and made the aquaintance of a seemingly normal fellow who had a strange hobby : he would disable a public toilet (so that it could not be flushed) and then wait until someone used it (presumably to take a sh!t, as pee-ers would use a urinal), then go back in and take a picture of the unflushable results of their visit. The resulting photos then went into an album. If this wasn't :uhoh: enough, the pictures were all captioned w/ a physical description of the sh!tter/ location/ date. E.g. "Large Indian man, St. Pancras Station, 26/0312", or "West Ham Supporter, Drayton Arms, 15/10/09"

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A fiend was visiting the London and made the aquaintance of a seemingly normal fellow who had a strange hobby : he would disable a public toilet (so that it could not be flushed) and then wait until someone used it (presumably to take a sh!t, as pee-ers would use a urinal), then go back in and take a picture of the unflushable results of their visit. The resulting photos then went into an album. If this wasn't :uhoh: enough, the pictures were all captioned w/ a physical description of the sh!tter/ location/ date. E.g. "Large Indian man, St. Pancras Station, 26/0312", or "West Ham Supporter, Drayton Arms, 15/10/09"

FTFY

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Interesting hobby. Not bad, not bad.

I don't know the exact circumstances of the meeting (i.e. acquaintance traveling in england meeting the photographer), but the picture taker was supposedly blase about it - the guy i know did not furtively discover the album, and there was no weird 'hey, are you into scat? check this out!' intro.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I don't know the exact circumstances of the meeting (i.e. acquaintance traveling in england meeting the photographer), but the picture taker was supposedly blase about it - the guy i know did not furtively discover the album, and there was no weird 'hey, are you into scat? check this out!' intro.

A long time customer of my father's business was really blase about telling him that he routinely warms up honedews in the oven and ***** them. He told me the guy told him this when we spotted he and his wife having dinner across the restaurant from us. I wonder if his wife knows.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A friend was visiting the London and made the aquaintance of a seemingly normal fellow who had a strange hobby : he would disable a public toilet (so that it could not be flushed) and then wait until someone used it (presumably to take a sh!t, as pee-ers would use a urinal), then go back in and take a picture of the unflushable results of their visit. The resulting photos then went into an album. If this wasn't :uhoh: enough, the pictures were all captioned w/ a physical description of the sh!tter/ location/ date. E.g. "Large Indian man, St. Pancras Station, 26/0312", or "West Ham Supporter, Drayton Arms, 15/10/09"

Why anyone wants to befriend that weirdo?

You can't invite him for dinner or going to his place..

Can't imagine his Christmas cards..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads