• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What would you do? Both of them?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
This is a bit belated, but after some consideration, I felt this thread was worth of this.

At the end, did that say "Sponsored by Lettuce Connect--because true love should be free" for you, too?

Because that was the best part.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
At the end, did that say "Sponsored by Lettuce Connect--because true love should be free" for you, too? Because that was the best part.
jessejbzj4.jpg
PS, I love the tags for this thread.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Ouch! Every time I read threads like this I'm reminded of how castrated anglo-saxons are. Just kidding guys, this only applies to the OP, I swear
tounge.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
First of all, can someone please direct me to these threads when they are going on? I missed so much.

Second of all, JesseJB, dude I think you're ideal date would be GQGeek. You both seem to like food and cooking, you are both romantic's at heart. Also, neither one of you will be getting some female action this century. Actually, since you did mention the threesome, you might consider inviting Connie over. You guys can take turns cooking, throwing money out the window and suffer through all that dating angst together.

On second thought, Connie would probably take you and GQ Geek for all your worth and not put out for you. So just stick with you and GQGeek, you guys are soulmates.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
First of all, can someone please direct me to these threads when they are going on? I missed so much.

Second of all, JesseJB, dude I think you're ideal date would be GQGeek. You both seem to like food and cooking, you are both romantic's at heart. Also, neither one of you will be getting some female action this century. Actually, since you did mention the threesome, you might consider inviting Connie over. You guys can take turns cooking, throwing money out the window and suffer through all that dating angst together.

On second thought, Connie would probably take you and GQ Geek for all your worth and not put out for you. So just stick with you and GQGeek, you guys are soulmates.

owned.jpg

cmrocks

Reaction score
Ahh, I feel your pain. Ex girlfriends suck. My girlfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago; she cheated on me as well. This was, of course, after I spent the last month and a half helping her through some weird depression she suddenly got and all sorts of bullshit.

About a week after we break up, I get the first phone call asking for someones (a guy) number that she knew I wouldn't have. I didn't make a big deal out of it, told her I had to go then she starts telling me how lonely she is because no one is around her place. I just told her I had to go and that was it.

Part of me still keeps telling myself to give her another chance but then the other part screams back that I'm an idiot to even consider that haha. It's always tempting but it's not worth it. I know that for sure.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I can't say that I ever did something as lame as GQ or Jesse in my entire dating career. It always seemed that if you weren't going to bat over .300 as far as getting laid on dates there wasn't much reason to go out on them. Maybe things have changed since I was young, but I can't imagine doing this kind of soulful bumbling.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel

It would be the gayest Platonic threesome in history.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I can't say that I ever did something as lame as GQ or Jesse in my entire dating career. It always seemed that if you weren't going to bat over .300 as far as getting laid on dates there wasn't much reason to go out on them. Maybe things have changed since I was young, but I can't imagine doing this kind of soulful bumbling.

Is that how you established all of your street cred?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I hate being late to these threads...

Jesse, I applaud you for doing what you set out to do. You made it clear to both women that:

1. your money is at their disposal
2. no effort is too great for them
3. they're not getting into your pants without a fight.

I sanded down this woman's wood-panel walls one school night many years ago just because my wingman wanted some quality time with one of her daughters.

MrRogers

Reaction score
I guess its too late now but I would of put your attention toward chi-girl and told the ex to come down for dinner also. Make sure you talk to ex when she is on her way over then time dinner with chi-girl perfectly so that you leave your place 15 min before your ex arrives. She'll be out there ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door like an idiot for at least an hour.

then never call her again

MrR

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DucatiCole
Ahh, I feel your pain. Ex girlfriends suck.

I dunno, I find ex-girlfriends to be especially vulnerable and open to seduction. We are talking about yours and not mine, right?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
I dunno, I find ex-girlfriends to be especially vulnerable and open to seduction. We are talking about yours and not mine, right?
Yeah, but I don't think you are being literal-minded enough. On many occasions, an Ex-Girlfriend's indiscriminate sucking is what got them the ex-designation, and also the original girlfriend designation to begin with.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Is that how you established all of your street cred?
this from the only known man who considers an arm around the waist "a little bit of action".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads