• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was your final college GPA?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really haz no collij, unlike those other pretenders. I think my high school GPA was something like 1.8.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
rotflmao.gif
Butkis and Dickman

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those who get A's teach. And those who got C's work for the ones who got B's.

Makes sense to me and my B average, though I haven't heard the word GPA since about 3 months after graduation. Not to mention everyone lies on their resume.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Those who get A's teach. And those who got C's work for the ones who got B's.

Makes sense to me and my B average, though I haven't heard the word GPA since about 3 months after graduation. Not to mention everyone lies on their resume.

In law school, I heard that A students become law professors, B students become judges, C students become rich litigators and dropouts become millionaire businessmen that hire teams of lawyers to handle their affairs.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
In law school, I heard that A students become law professors, B students become judges, C students become rich litigators and dropouts become millionaire businessmen that hire teams of lawyers to handle their affairs.

Sounds good too, mine was specifically for undergrad.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
What's the diff between college and university?
seriously???
Originally Posted by Stazy
I just calculated my GPA from my last 3 threes the other day. Sitting at a 3.3 right now. I need to start caring more about grades.
You're fine, man. Don't worry too much.

Humperdink

Reaction score
I rounded up to 4.0 from a 3.9 - something.

One semester when I was between girlfrieds, I remember hitting on (and bombing) with every semi-attractive girl on campus, while fairly constantly under the influence of marijuana and booze. I had a 4.0 that semester because I dragged my hungover ass to class often enough, and the way that I organized my schedule - three days a week, no courses with large papers or heavy reading loads - allowed me to learn nothing (except for the pleasures and vicissitudes of youth) and still make the Dean's List. Other semesters I would kill myself in class and at work, and still come out with the same damn GPA.

The moral of my tale: a high college GPA more often than not results from a student's ability to navigate the academic system - putting forth just enough effort at the right times, kissing the right ass, etc. to pull out an A grade.

turboman808

Reaction score
I will tel the truth. I have no idea. I never have worried about grades that much. Never was a rule follower so my grades could be Fs or As. I would rather do recording sessions with bands then write an english paper.

Highschool I was pretty bad. C average at best. College I did very well in classes I was interested in and dropped classes I didn't care about so I did pretty good. I would say a 3.5 in college.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
weird that the intervals change.

2.9 and I have a PhD now. There's hope for almost everyone. Almost.

b

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Invicta
This is styleforum, didn't everyone here (except Conne) go to an Ivy and graduate with a 4.0? All the while "slaying mad bitches" and partying all the time on Dad's dime.

actually a 3.85 and partying all the time on the dime of the internet company I founded out of my dormroom.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads