• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What wallet do you use?

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's mine, also a mulholland. The impression says 'handmade in america'.

(forgot to shoot one of the interior)

montyharding

Reaction score
An 'i santi' thing I bought at an airport as the one I was using fell apart. I think the last gimme lasted a decade if not longer - but this one is already fraying, so I'll look to a replacement fairly soon.

I've never actually owned a really nice wallet myself, although I've gifted lots - a number of Valextras making up my wallet-presentage this Christmas. I don't know why, I have no trouble buying nice stuff for myself in other respects. Perhaps I'll break the pattern this time around.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_0813.jpg

Bosca passport wallet.

I also use the Bosca key case.

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Woofers
Do any of you carry an orange Hermes wallet or card holder? Please post pics if you do. I love their signature orange color. Does anyone else make wallets or cardholders in the same color, perhaps some brands who are less 'ahem' taxing on the wallet?

I've seen orange this season by Gucci, Prada, and, IIRC, Valextra.

Captain Winky

Reaction score
I ended up buying this yesterday:

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/u...33148A490N1000

Less expensive than other designers of the same ilk and just the right size. Decided I could live with the silver. It's the exact same size as the LV pocket organizer I used to carry, but I find the layout and the availability of a dedicated bill pocket more conducive to my particular use.

Iolar

Reaction score
I use an LV Damier Florin with casual wear or a Mont Blanc Meisterstück 8cc with a suit. The LV is a bit bulky, I now find. I also have a couple of MB money-clips, one of which was a gift and the other which was purchased in a special sale for €50 (80% off rrp)

whitekimchee

Reaction score
I could never get used to having a wallet. They gave me too much of an excuse to carry around stuff I didn't need and didn't feel very comfortable in my jean pockets (mainly cuz my jeans were tight).

I've been using a money clip since I was a kid. However, I use it to hold my plastic and IDs. As for money, I just fold the bills in half and place em in my pocket next to my clip.

PeterParker

Reaction score
I've been using a Tanner bifold wallet; however, it's been wreaking havoc on my credit card. In less than a year, I've had to replace my card 3 times because the mag stripe keeps crapping out. I switched to a chip card, and now the chip is failing. I keep the minimum number of cards in my wallet so it's pretty slim; the card in question sits in a slot by itself (the upper right slot). I noticed that all of my cards a little distorted, as opposed to staying flat. Constantly replacing my card is getting annoying. Is anyone else with the Tanner bifold experiencing the same problems?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads