• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What universities / colleges you attend or attended

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicad2000
Love the irony... Just busting your chops my friend
smile.gif

Sorry Nicad, that is very funny. I was at work just trying to write a quick little blurb. I apologize for the slip up.

nicad2000

Reaction score
Haha, I've made plenty of mistakes while typing quick posts at work. Big Brother is always looking over your shoulder...

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
USC

B/S Accounting

USC has best looking college girls in the entire USA. People talk about crazy party schools like ASU and what not, but i have a feeling USC is hard to beat.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
I'm working on:

BSc. Honours in Biomedical Science, Minor in Mathematics
uOttawa - in French Immersion

BeeZee

Reaction score
Jr. at CSUSM

Working on a B.S. in Business Admin w/ Management Information Systems option

TGPlastic

Reaction score
St. John's College for BA, then Naropa for 2 grad semesters, UC Berkeley for 1 grad semester, San Francisco Art Institute for 1 undergrad semester, then Boston College for JD. Finished for now.

maufic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mike C.
I always say that if the best thing you got out of college is a good job, then you missed the bigger picture. College is about exploring the world and taking in culture while finding yourself in the process.

I'm quick to dismiss someone who says, "I don't need college, or college is a waste of money."

No offence but that is such a load of ****. "exploring the world and taking in culture while finding yourself" is why people take backpacking trips across europe. You're not going to explore the world or find yourself in college. To find yourself you need to get out and live. You want to explore the world, well then get out of a college classroom and explore the world. College really is about learning important skills, which differ from profession to profession. If you want to call this trade school, well then I guess all engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers etc. go to trade school. Skills like critical thinking, how to analyze and break down a problem and basically how to think are just a few of the important skills learned in college.

Magicant

Reaction score
Canadian attending university of manitoba here, became interested when i stumbled on this forum by accident
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads