• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What TV shows are you following right now?

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Skins Shameless
I thought the 2nd gen characters were pretty terrible but couldn't stop watching it for some reason. Plus the Fitch twins =
inlove.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
I thought the 2nd gen characters were pretty terrible but couldn't stop watching it for some reason. Plus Lily May Loveless and Kaya Scodelario =
inlove.gif

ftfy Skins: The Movie is supposed to bring back the original cast (though aside from that I don't really know what it's going to be about). New season has a completely new cast, even Kaya's out (though the writing has been going downhill, I'm not sure if the 2nd cast does any of the writing but it isn't as good as the 1st cast's)

henrikc

Reaction score
Deadliest Catch
White Collar
Entourage
Top Gear
Royal Pains
The IT Crowd

Will continue watching Weeds, The Office, The Mentalist, Californication, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, How to Make It in America, The Big Bang Theory and Gossip Girl when they start airing again.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Catching up on Californication (meh...)
Following Entourage (barf...)

Sad that I haven't found anything to fill the brilliant TV void left after Arrested Development and The Wire ended.
frown.gif

__CB__

Reaction score
Currently watching: Australia's Next Top Model, Work Of Art, Pawn Stars, American Pickers

Not on air at the moment: Breaking Bad, Archer, Treme, Underbelly, Damages, Project Runway, 30 Rock

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
ftfy

Skins: The Movie is supposed to bring back the original cast (though aside from that I don't really know what it's going to be about). New season has a completely new cast, even Kaya's out (though the writing has been going downhill, I'm not sure if the 2nd cast does any of the writing but it isn't as good as the 1st cast's)

Exhibit A: why you're wrong
lauralj.gif

Anyway how would a move work exactly? Are they going to reincarnate the dead characters? Or will it be about some major plot event that happened in between episodes but somehow was never mentioned before or after?

ad_infinitum

Reaction score
Currently on:

The IT Crowd
The Guild (web series, very nerdy)

Waiting for:

Californication
Big Bang Theory

Catching up on/ Re watching:

House
Firefly

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Currently none.

My TV viewing time seems to be inversely proportional to my work time.

When I give up SF, I will officially be certified a workaholic.

And I used to hate the stuff I'm currently doing, but it has grown on me.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Catching up on Californication (meh...)
Following Entourage (barf...)

Sad that I haven't found anything to fill the brilliant TV void left after Arrested Development and The Wire ended.
frown.gif

Metro...The wire was undoubtedly the FINEST show ever made,,,but give JUSTIFIED a chance...bonus SHANE from The Shield is on it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads