• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What MANLY stuff did you do today?

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't "rollerblade", I skate.
This guy skated a marathon in 58 minutes, 17 seconds.
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
I'd say that's manlier than using a pita for a potholder.

Perhaps but he gets minus man points for being swiss.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
No one can look manly rollerblading. No one.

A couple weeks ago I saw this orthodox Jewish kid wipe out on rollerblades. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Did you laugh and point? I've found that that's the best way to share your amusement with the person who fell down, and everyone around you.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I conduct manly business everyday when I drive my manual transmission vehicle.

I laugh in the face of pussies as I leave their slushbox automatics in the trail of my tantalizing exhaust note(s).

Last edited:

Hot dogz

Reaction score
Patched a drywall hole in the kitchen where an old air con header unit had to come out and a new one was put in a different location.
I couldn't get anyone to quote or attend a small job so went on youtube for tutorials and did it myself with great results!

Am chuffed I was actually able to do it and save over $150

i10casual

Reaction score
Saved my wife and baby from a bee attack. haha that sounds dramatic!
We went out to the corn fields for a fall maze they had going and a big group of bees decided they liked our baby cart.
Maybe it was the pastels or the apple soda the wife had and spilled on the stroller. They swarmed us!

Once the wife had the baby securely away I had to figure out how to get all the bees off the stroller. There seemed to be a couple dozen on there. I had to push the cart across the field and then hose it off. I'm not sure how I did not get stung. They were pretty pissed I was washing away their snack.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
played football catch with my son.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I walked into Duane Reade and said "Where do you keep your lube?" Then I bought a travel sewing kit and a Twix Bar.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sanded, primed and painted a lighting fixture repair to the bathroom wall ....exciting stuff

brokentelephone

Reaction score
I got into a slight altercation with the manager of my gym and silently brooded during my entire workout -- I'll show that guy not to mess with me. Next time, he might even have a clue I am upset.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads