• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What haircut best frames my face?

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
I'll tell you what, I like it. Do whatever the **** you want to do with it. Be confident and the bitches will come.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sesame Seed
I'll tell you what, I like it. Do whatever the **** you want to do with it. Be confident and the bitches will come.

yeah take advice from this guy, the bitches will come, bro! right after you pass the goose bro!

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
yeah take advice from this guy, the bitches will come, bro! right after you pass the goose bro!

The wank-stained snobbery on these boards never ceases to amaze me. Dress your pretty little self up for the outside world and do a little whirl. They are all laughing at you behind your back, you doucher.

singhstyle

Reaction score
^ lol I have no idea, but it was worth a laugh.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
im really looking for a NEW haircut because i've been wearing the same style for like 3 years almost, here is a couple photos intending to showcase my face shape. excuse the editing, my gf goes crazy.

l_ddacc27ef90ed0d3ebedb24bed275b77.png

l_221b3506ed5b5dbff129fff4b8d1c79c.png

l_85b9a56abf6e424c9ac2295ed7353b64.png

i dont know if the pictures best show it but i feel my face is relatively chubby even tho im a skinny guy, i always free i need to frame my face with long hair but i really want to try something a little more cleaned up. any photo suggestions?

Here is a Guide to Face Shapes & Grooming...
http://www.craigthebarber.com/guide-...-grooming.aspx

Unbreakable

Reaction score
I'll chime in and add go with the buzzcut. It'll serve a few different purposes. You can start over try new things dont follow the crowds with the shag look, you'll look older, and short hair is simply awesome imo, feels great with a chick with nails scratching your head
inlove.gif

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
No offense, but it looks like you suffer from bad acne. I went through a period of this in my teens and it was not fun at all. My brothers took accutane, which seemed to help them clear up any acne problems very quickly. I caution you that some acne drugs have serious side effects though, so consider that fact.

I think you are growing your hair like that in an effort to hide your face because you are not proud of how you look. I would get it trimmed a bit or at least have it styled a bit better. Be more confident. As one guy said, albeit in a ridiculous way, confidence is really what attracts women. That said, not looking bad can't hurt either.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
im really looking for a NEW haircut because i've been wearing the same style for like 3 years almost, here is a couple photos intending to showcase my face shape. excuse the editing, my gf goes crazy.

l_ddacc27ef90ed0d3ebedb24bed275b77.png

l_221b3506ed5b5dbff129fff4b8d1c79c.png

l_85b9a56abf6e424c9ac2295ed7353b64.png

i dont know if the pictures best show it but i feel my face is relatively chubby even tho im a skinny guy, i always free i need to frame my face with long hair but i really want to try something a little more cleaned up. any photo suggestions?

your haircut looks cool

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey craig the Barber, can you not post in 5 month old threads just to spam your website/blog/whatever? Some posters don't read the dates posts are made. Much obliged.
bounce2.gif

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you Criss Angel's younger brother?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads