• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What did you eat last night for dinner?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ottolenghi roast sweet potatoes and fresh figs
20200714_182845.jpg

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Reaction score
Tonight at Mark’s Patio Bar & Grill, it’s fresh Malpeque oysters on the half shell, served with a garlic and Hatch chili mignonette. Accompanying the oysters is Mark’s Proper Gin Martini made with Berry Bros & Budd #3 gin (frozen, of course), a bit more than a splash of Cocchi Americano and a generous twist of organic lemon peel. Yum!
B228630C-E7B7-4A9F-952F-39DEE85ED170.jpeg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Living well, my friend.

esoxm

Reaction score
Nice - I like the hatch chili mignonette idea. Few better smells than a road side stand roasting them fresh in bulk.
We’ve been ordering oysters lately from island creek - easily my favorite east coast oysters and pricing during the Q has been really nice while they try to move inventory that would have otherwise gone to restaurants

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daughter in law birthday dinner. Roast chicken with plenty of roast veg and tofu katsu for the herbivore.

Dessert The (steamed) Sticky Date pudding with caramel sauce. Granddaughter woofed this down and confirmation that grandchild number two due in Jan/Feb Wahoo! :slayer:

The Sticky Date
683480E2-AF04-4ED1-B4A5-5980B60617E4.jpeg

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Reaction score
Tonight at Mark’s Patio Bar & Grill it’s house-made angel hair pasta (not my house) with langoustines in a rich buttery lemon wine sauce. Paired with an off-dry Domaine Huet chenin blanc from the Loire Valley.
DF04868A-D752-414E-81EE-A7BBC774C092.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.