• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What did you eat last night for dinner?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Frozen pizza and roasted broccoli

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No can do. Scarred for life by childhood experiences with frozen broccoli. The kind that came in bricks.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Beef patties fancied up with some grated Romano, panko and spices served with broccoli with some chasseur sauce for both.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one upshot of COVID isolation has been realizing that simple foods are good. like a baked russet potato with sour cream and herbs? good. some grains with feta, olive oil, and whatever veggies are left in the fridge? good. fistfuls of cheez its that got completely smashed up in the course of being delivered by target.com? three stars.

that being said, i am looking forward to sushi and thai and other foods that i can't prepare (at all / particularly well) at home once this shit is over

Lizard23

Reaction score
A nice baked potato with plenty of salt and sour cream is one of life’s most simple pleasures.

Extra pleasurable, although slightly less simple (but still simple) is when you oil and salt the potatoes prior to baking for an extra crispy skin.

vdubiv

Reaction score
Nice job on the potatoes. But damn, it looks busy on that patterned plate. 😂
Ya know the ceramics store doesn't tell you your food pictures will be too busy when they sell them too you.

We ordered those plates and had them hand painted, no regrets, the plates would make better pictures themselves than the food most people share on here

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Ya know the ceramics store doesn't tell you your food pictures will be too busy when they sell them too you.

We ordered those plates and had them hand painted, no regrets, the plates would make better pictures themselves than the food most people share on here
They are quite nice. There’s just a lot going on visually in that second pic. 😀

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday night Twice baked goats & Milawa Blue soufflés, baked pumpkin with a green salad.

B5B9E99A-F064-4C06-BB09-651BDF2B1BB6.jpeg

Washed down with a Henschke Henry’s Seven 2017.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.