• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saw John Mayer last night accompanied by RubeBabes II & III.
I've been attending musical concerts for over 40 years; this one ranks up there among the best. That dude can really play the guitar!

RecoveringChef

Reaction score
I got dressed up like the guy from Jack in the Box and went out with some friends on the town and my buddy recorded the whole thing. This is just a typical night. Yes, that's Nick Swardson.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
This psycho ex? Sounds like fun.

By the way, your buddy was dancing on the bar at McFadden's last night. Tell her I said "hi".

oh god no. We haven't talked in over a year now, this was the punk, tatted ex and yeah it was way fun. According to facebook, McFaddens girl is no longer single BTW.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RecoveringChef
I got dressed up like the guy from Jack in the Box and went out with some friends on the town and my buddy recorded the whole thing. This is just a typical night. Yes, that's Nick Swardson.

Cool video. Nice editing.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Visited my parents for my dad's birthday. Sat in stop and go traffic for two hours. Luckily it was a beautiful day. Practiced heel to toe and listened to some new albums.

Like many, he gets depressed on his birthday. The old accomplishments vs. ever progressing age thing.

Cheered him up, drank some scotch. Got him a 25yr.

Watched a movie with him and my mom, they both fell asleep, snored loudly.

Yup, fun night.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
last night played a show in hollywood, really cool place, a scene from swingers was filmed there. met whodini, talked shop. met some awesome "industry" people, found out someone from a major label was sent by her boss to scout us, hung out with one of the singers from local natives, got paid, basically, the best show i've ever played.

rick casual

Reaction score
saw xiu xiu and zola jesus
24786_576017140278_40703391_33060884_7521992_n.jpg
24786_576017175208_40703391_33060885_6664217_n.jpg

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
umm let's see.

Friday night, worked late, went out to see Miss Cabin Crew when she landed, brought me a gift from her 2 hours in Thailand, and the night promptly degenerated from there. First fight. Me annoyed, left her house and went and met the boys at Ginger. Drank and drank hard. Bar tender opened aa apparently-shaken can of Coke that completely ******* showered me and my white t-shirt and added to my evening's stresses. Drank on through. Went to Shadow after that, where a friend had 3 bottles of Hennessy comped. Drank on through. Home about 3.

Hung out most of Saturday with my friend's ex. Her and I have both just moved houses, so went furniture shopping with her. Home, nap, call the Prince of Darkness who leaves VN for good on Thursday, drag him to the clutches of waiting friends at Drunken Duck. Chip in for the 15-shooter challenge they do there, and watch him equal the house record with 15 shots in 22 seconds.

It was pretty impressive.

He was smashed.

Next door to Ginger for one more, then on to some hip hop club called Fuse. Did some blow in the parking lot, but it didn't do much for me. Lots of girls there, tempting since me and Cabin Crew are still not talking, but in the end, bailed alone at like 1.

Today, probably go to the gym and the driving range, while tonight the Prince is having a going away BBQ, and that'll round my weekend out.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
he was dancing his ass off between his gf and three of her hot friends when last I saw him at Fuse. I woke up this morning to a 3.36 am text from him: "Super hammered thank you"

So ya, I think he's doin alright, haha

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stayed in and had a good wank.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stayed in and reformatted a hard drive. If you know what I mean.

esq

Reaction score
All true: went to a club, partied hard, drank. Did Michael Jackson impersonation on elevated stage was told to stop and the crowd booed the bouncers. Then crashed a VIP table full of girls for a gal's b'day party. Her mom didn't like me I called her "mom" and told her I'm a good man and to relax, enjoy. Got girl's number, left table. Texted her way late, went to her hotel, etc. Left the bedroom in morning to go, and THERE WAS HER MOM! She said, "YOU!" I said "NO!" and left.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thursday - skipped a graduate school information session at Georgetown to drink with some coworkers. HAve a few beers and play pool with some hot veterinarians at Midtown Loft. Dinner at Nando's then we check out McFaddens to kill time before heading to a nightclub. Decide to skip the nightclub and hang out at McFaddens til about 12. Home and in bed (though very drunk) by 1.

Friday - Hung over and mostly worthless at the office. $1 beers after work. cab to the apartment with a coworker to pregame and make plans for the rest of the night. Decide on going to this bar in Georgetown called George (typical georgetown crowd and need to be on the guest list to get in). Wind up in Adams Morgan hitting on deaf girls. It worked but they weren't attractive so I called it a night.

Saturday - House sitting for the family, I head to the suburbs for the night. Check the mail and other chores. Fire up the grill and cook up some steaks and asparagus. Steak wasn't so great but it was filling meal. Wake up from a nap on the couch and decide to check out DC with a friend. Swing by Red Derby in Petworth/columbia heights, then end the night at Russia House.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads