Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.
Damn, brother. You really run the gamut.
I really dig those checked pants (which I've said before, I think), but I dunno about those Uniqlos up there--just something about them. Maybe they're just not how my Chinese skin friends wear jeans.
Cream Rogues Gallery Pitchforks T
RB2 trouser cut jeans
Self-antiqued dark mahogany Polo monkstrap chukkas (whew)
Navy Greige wool military jacket
Get Smart, I love all your outfits, but I'm really digging the casual vibe of your Friday outfit. I think the tattoos really make it work. Looking good, man.
- Faded black Blue Cult jeans (I know BC gets a bad rep on this board, but they are awesome jeans)
- Black slim wool zip-up mockneck sweater
- Striped black/silver tie with thin white stripes bordering the silver/black, worn a bit loose
- White spread collar french cuff dress shirt w/ white pinstripes woven in, French cuffs folded over the sweater cuffs
- Vintage late 1960's Beatle/ankle boots, black
We are having a party tonight at my house, and several girls have already told me this outfit will get me action
good to see you sir.
You give me your number, the Andover shop,
You act like your broadcloth don't interrupt.
I ain't got a problem with you wearin' Trad,
But I got a little problem with you not wearin' Trad.
nudie slim jim dry black
nike blazer mid 73 gray/kelly green/pink
summer keeps draggin' on...
edit: first post since server death!
The Cast tshirt
Steven Alan shirt
Lee X-line tee
Vision shoes with skulss and stuff on them.
Jay Allen "Facebender" tee under a black Oliver Helden babyrib longsleeve tee with discharge print, thin, grey stitched leather cuff, Dry Nudie Olas, Baltazar Maltese cross belt, and indigo/coffee/mud stained Cream and Olive Paisley Vans x Stussy Sk8-Hi's.
APCs, hi-top chucks and a tee from the franz ferdinand gig a month and a half ago here.
Separate names with a comma.